You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Around the Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea
Chelsea

Around the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Around the Castle   Around the Castle EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Chelsea was smoothing down her new pure red dress and looked down at her black three inch heels. She was brushing her hair out as she heard footsteps coming towards her room. She twirled around just as the door opened and there stood her true love, Afton. She met his scarlet eyes and looked him up and down. He had a fit body with messy brown hair. He had a playful grin on his face as he raised an eyebrow at her.

Chelsea blurred to face him and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up at him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Shall we go for a walk around the castle my dear?" He breathed against her ear. Chelsea closed her eyes and nodded ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

Around the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Castle   Around the Castle EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Heidi waltzed down the hallway, she could hear the couple ahead and they were exactly who she was looking for. With a quick flick of her wrist, the huntress' hair whipped over her should as she rounded the corner. The couple were holding hands, Chelsea slightly leaning on his shoulder, both simply just enjoying the others presence.

The couple paused in their walk when they sensed the beauty behind them and turned towards her. "Heidi, my friend, is there something you need?" Chelsea asked softly, leaning her head away from Afton's shoulder.

The huntress nodded her head sharply, "Aro has called a meeting. We are to meet him in the Conference Room immediately. Everyone one else is waiting on our presence."

Both vampires nodded before Afton spoke up, "Understood. Let's go."

The beautiful beings disappeared down the hallway to where they were being waited on.
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilighters.rpg-board.net
Chelsea
Chelsea

Around the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Castle   Around the Castle EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:30 am

After Aro's Assignment

After the meeting with Aro, the two vampires split off down the halls to find Demitri, Felix and Afton. They silently just split off, knowing that Chelsea would go for Afton and Heidi would find the other two, knowing that they would be together.

Chelsea first stopped at her and Afton's room. She was so excited to go on a mission at long last with her mate. It had been many months since they had gone out together on a mission and she was overjoyed that one like this came up. It was very rare that Aro suggested just herself and Heidi to go on a mission and choose whomever they wish.

She opened the door and found her mate staring out the window in deep thought. He turned and smiled widely at her. She flicked over and jumped into his open arms and kissed him.

"Come on my love, we are going on a mission together." She said before pecking him on the lips.

His ringing laugh echoed in her ears. "Really? Aro is sending us together on mission? I am beyond happy!"

Chelsea giggled. "I am too. Now, shall we get going? Heidi is rounding up Felix and Demitri. We'll meet them by the front doors. We're going to Brazil."

Afton nodded and set her down. Then both vampires snagged their cloaks and took off, hand in hand to meet Heidi and the boys.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

Around the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Castle   Around the Castle EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:56 am

Heidi walked down the hallways towards the game room where she knew she would find Felix and Demitri. They were always there, it never failed. As soon as those two got a moment of time off, they headed down to that room. The games room was really just a big open room that was mainly used for sparring between the guards. There were no games that would satisfy the vampires in this castle and the name of the room was a running joke among them, games were for humans.

The huntress' footsteps echoed down the stairs as she allowed them to make noise. Vampires were normally freakishly silent but Heidi preferred to allow a little noise here and there. It kept her feeling a little less mythical and that was a good thing to her. Once her feet reached the landing below, Heidi approached the large door in front of her and with no effort, pushed the humongous door open that would have been impossible for her to do if she was a human still.

Upon entrance, the first thing the beauty saw was Demitri being thrown to the ground by the much larger vampire, the stones groaning beneath him. The woman couldn't help but watch as Demitri flipped back up, spinning on one foot to stand behind Felix and slammed him from behind. Felix had the strength in this situation but Demitri had speed. It made them very evenly matched and the pair of them were always trash-talking the other which made the fight a very humorous one for the audience -- if they had one.

Growing bored, as Heidi normally did, she spoke up to the boys, "We have a mission, boys. Meet at the front of the entrance immediately. Chelsea, Afton and I will meet you there. Do not waste time."

Felix stood up from the ground and Demitri dusted his pants off, neither bothering to nod since Heidi had already disappeared down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilighters.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Around the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Castle   Around the Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the Castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Volterra :: The Volturi Castle-
Jump to: