You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Books v.s. Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Books v.s. Movies  Empty
PostSubject: Books v.s. Movies    Books v.s. Movies  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 pm

How did you picture the characters in the books and how did they change in the movies?
Any other differences with the books and movies?

Thoughts? Opinions? Do tell!
Back to top Go down

Books v.s. Movies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books v.s. Movies    Books v.s. Movies  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't really remember what I imagined them to look like. It's been such a long time since I've read the books and now that Twilight is so huge, it's hard to picture anyone else but the actors and actresses. I'm sure I pictured them different at one point but it's been so long.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

Books v.s. Movies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books v.s. Movies    Books v.s. Movies  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Kellan Lutz and Taylor Lautner but I pictures Emmett and Jacob different. I pictured Emmett this huge monster of a man and same with Jacob, but I also picture Jacob as a white guy.. which makes no sense since it clearly says he's Indian.

Oh! And the Masters. I did NOT picture them as that but I wouldn't change them for the world now. I can't even remember what I pictured them as but I remember being shocked when I saw what they looked like. I think I didn't picture them with long hair but I really can't remember.

For the most part though, I can't remember the other characters.
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilighters.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Books v.s. Movies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books v.s. Movies    Books v.s. Movies  Empty

Back to top Go down

Books v.s. Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: Site's Extras :: Discussions-
Jump to: