You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Brown to Red

Go down 
+4
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
Bella Cullen
Alice Cullen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:59 am

I watched, under the protective arm of Jasper, as Bella slowly rose from the bed. I could now finally see visions of Bella and I knew she was going to be fine. She wouldn't hurt her daughter at all. But I allowed Edward and Jasper and everyone else to worry and be protective.

We watched her rise from the bed and then slowly turn to look at us and I heard Esme gasp. Red eyes. Bella's beautiful brown ones had now turned a crimson. Her brown hair was cascading around her shoulders in a much richer shade of brown and her skin matched ours. A blue dress that I had picked out fit her nicely and I saw her hands clench into fists.

I gripped Jasper's arm, smiled, and watched Bella take a step towards us.

I glanced at Jasper, knowing his experience with newborns, and waited for him to guide Bella.

Rosalie was in the back, outside of the room, holding on to Renesmee, but I knew she was watching and listening to every word and every movement of Bella and Emmett stayed close by her side. Jacob was also close to Renesmee's side, not daring to leave her for too long. Carlisle and Esme stood beside Jasper and I and Edward, who was beside Jasper, put his hand out and took a hesitant step towards his new wife.

"Edward," Jasper said calmly, his accent almost evident, "don't move. Just let her think for a second."

Bella looked confused and her eyes flashed to Jasper while I double checked the future once more.

"Bella," Jasper spoke again after a moment, "what do you remember?"

I could hear almost everyone breathing in the room stop and we waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 pm

I crouch down quickly and growl as Jasper speaks to me. Suddenly he and Emmett are flanking me, but in front of me, not behind, fists clenched. Alice peeks around Jasper's lean body and smiles at me. I feel danger in the air and don't move, until I realize- that danger is me.

I abruptly stand from my crouch, so fast and swift it is barley a movement. Of course. I breathe hesitantly, but it feels strange. I can feel that my lungs don't need the oxygen. My eyes dart around to everyone. I smell a delicious scent coming from the hallway, and my throat bursts into flames. What....My daughter. My daughter, the half vampire-half human, has just made me thirsty.

I stare at my family and try to ignore the burn. My eyes land on Edward, and I gasp. I thought he was beautiful as a human. But I may as well have been blind.

I see every detail of his face clearly, every feature. I see his true stance for the first time. Not too large, like Emmett and not too lean, like Jasper. He's perfect.

"Bella?" asks Jasper again, but I can only stare. There was so much to think of, yet I didn't feel stressed. There was so much room in my head! I look my husband in his beautiful golden eyes. He's hesitant but I can sense he's anxious. Before I know what I'm doing, my arms are around him, squeezing him tightly. I feel him shift uncomfortably, and look up at him, pained. I still sense my family around me, tense and cautious.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:23 pm

I take a step towards my wife, hand out. I want to run to her and pull her into my arms but I hear Jasper's tense thoughts and I try to avoid that idea.

She growls at Jasper's words and crouches. Jasper and Emmett in front of her in a second, prepared for anything. If she tries to attack us or go for Renesmee. I ban those stupid thoughts out of my head. This is my wife. Bella. She will be fine.

I watch her carefully as her eyes meet mine and I can't help but stare at her red eyes that pierce my golden ones.

It takes only a moment but then her arms are around me and she's squeezing me tightly. It cuts off my air, making me cough once. She squeezes tighter, not realizing her own strength.

Jasper and Emmett are on either side of us and I say, "Bella, please you're hurting me." I lightly kiss the top of her forehead and crack a smile, "Love, you don't realize your own strength yet."

Jasper helps to slowly pry her arms from around me and soon she's simply standing in front. I take her hand, squeezing it slightly, "Bella, how are you feeling? What do you remember?" I"m anxious to see if she will remember having her daughter. If she will remember the pain that the transformation process ensues.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Edward takes my hand after Jasper prys me off of him, and asks me how I feel, what I remember. I stare at Edward and think hard.

I think of the venom- that searing pain running through my veins. A muddy image of my daughter appears- I'm holding her on my chest. She's full of blood. And before I know it, she's pulled away from me. Choking, vision blurring, blackening...The pain...

My daughter seems like a dream. She doesn't seem real. Everyone in the room stares at me hard. I grow self conscious and back up a step. Jasper and Emmett mimic my movement immediately, stepping towards me. Anger flares up, but I have to see it from their end- how dangerous and threatening I must look right now.

"Birth," I say, and am shocked momentarily. My voice rings out like a bell, like a song. I test my vocals again as I speak. "Renesmee....and the venom..." I am not talking, I am singing. And I'm not even trying. I look at Edward and he's smiling. Had his teeth always been so white? So straight and perfect, yet so sharp and menacing, all at the same time? "And I'm sorry for hurting you, Edward." I feel terrible about hurting my husband as soon as I wake. I couldn't believe I was stronger than him. Me. Stronger than Edward.

He takes a step towards me. "Don't apologize, my love." His voice was even more incredible now that I could hear every little sound. More melodic, more perfect. A symphony. "You remember our daughter?"

"You remember the change, as well?" Jasper asks. I nod to both of them, too shocked for words. My eyes dart every which way, taking in everyone. I'm cautious of my surroundings as well as myself.

Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Bella looks nervous as she responds to my brother and I with a simple nod. Yes, she remembers both the birth and the change.

"But the memories are...The birth, it's like looking through muddy water. It's frustrating." Bella explains to us with more ease, growing comfortable with her new voice. I nod in understanding. "Yes, that's what human memories become once you're changed. Keep thinking of them and they won't fade over time."

She nods, making a mental note, it seemed. She looks up and into my eyes. Her eyes are bright crimson. They scream danger and I immediately become more cautious. But I'm in shock. Feelings wave off of her, not of thirst, but of love. Newborns are always thirsty as soon as they wake- all they think about is drinking, slaughtering. But Bella has something else in mind.

"Am I allowed to touch my husband again?" She asks my permission. She glances at Emmett but directs the question more to me, knowing I'm most experienced with newborns. Edward is what she is thinking about. Not blood. I grow frustrated and nod to her. "Of course, Bella. But beware of your strength." She nods again and cautiously approaches her mate. My Alice comes back up to me and loops her small arm through mine, watching Bella with excitement.

I adore her for a moment before turning back to Bella. I watch her carefully, curious to know how she is in such control.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 pm

As soon as my child enters my arms, my throat bursts into flames. My eyes widen and I immediately hand her to Edward and vamp downstairs.

Everything had happened so fast I barely had time to look at my daughter in detail- but I felt her. She was warm, hot even. Blood pulsed through her veins. I abruptly stop and almost smash into the coffee table, not used to my new speed yet.

I look around worriedly and suddenly Edward is rubbing my arms, shhh-ing into my ear. "It's okay, Bella. Everything's alright." I turn slowly to look at him and shake my head. "I couldn't handle it. I would have hurt her." He nods in understanding and kisses my forehead. "And you did the right thing. What were we thinking, giving her to you so soon? You must hunt first. Now." He put a few fingers to my throat and caressed down. "I don't want you to be hurting..." he mumbles, so quietly if I was human, I wouldn't have caught it.

I nod in agreement, but continue to stare at my husband's face. Electricity flows through me, and suddenly I want him. Badly. I take his white button down and pull him closer. Hesitantly, I lean for his lips, looking into his eyes. He smiles and takes my face in both his hands, and his lips are on mine.

Vampire kissing was different. My human lips had molded with his, but in this first kiss of my new life, my lips took their own shape. I let my tongue enter his mouth without thinking about it, but I didn't have to. He wouldn't be in pain anymore. I had no blood. We explore each others lips and mouths, fascinated by the difference. And the sensuality.

I hear a throat clear and suddenly realize we're not alone. Edward and I pull away from each other and look at our witnesses. Emmett stands with his arms crossed, smirking. Jasper is holding Alice around the waist from behind, smiling, while Alice laughs shamelessly. Carlisle and Esme abruptly look away, pretending not to notice anything, but grins are on their faces. I look down and notice my leg is completely wrapped around Edward in an inappropriate manner for company.

I vamp away from him with my arms behind my back, waiting for a blush to come. Edward laughs and wraps an arm around my waist, bringing me back, completely open and unashamed. "You love birds sure you're done?" Emmett asks with a laugh I'm sure he's been holding in. I look down, embarrassed. "Emmett," Esme scolds but gently, because she is still grinning as well.

"Rosalie and Jacob have stayed upstairs with Renesmee," Carlisle says. "Are you thirsty, Bella? Perhaps Edward should take you for your first hunt now." He releases Esme and comes to me to kiss my forehead. "And when you get back, I want to hear everything." I smile at him. New information was a thrill for Carlisle.

"Wait!" Alice protests. Edward groans. "Later, Alice. She needs to hunt." I look between the two in confusion. "It will only take a second, Edward." My little sister vamps upstairs and comes back with a mirror. Oh no, I think. I suddenly become nervous. How different will I look?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 pm

I walk up to my Jasper, knowing that Bella will be absolutely fine, and loop my arm through his. Edward's eyes connect with mine for a moment and he nods quickly, believing with me as well.

When Rosalie hands Bella her daughter, however, Bella freaks. She pushes Renesmee to Edward and vamps downstairs. Jacob is by Edward in a moment, looking at Renesmee with worry. Edward hands Jacob the baby and runs after his wife.

I glance at Jasper and see him frown, not liking the situation.

When the rest of us arrive downstairs, Edward and Bella are on a total make-out session. I pull my Jasper closer to me and lay my head on his chest, giggling to myself.

When Bella wraps her legs around Edward's, Carlisle clears his throat loudly and Bella pulls away, embarrassed. I could almost picture her blushing like she did when she was human.

I burst out laughing in my bell-like manner and I hear it float across the room.

Before the two leave to go hunt for the first time, I have another idea and I vamp upstairs to grab the large full-length mirror from my bedroom.

I bring it down and turn it around to let Bella see herself since she was a human being. Everyone holds their breath as they watch her examine herself.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 am

I watch my wife carefully, observing how she handles our daughter. Before I know it, Nessie is back in my arms and Bella is gone. I hear her go downstairs and I hand Jacob Nessie before vamping down after Bella. I'm by her side in an instant I pull her into my arms, kissing her forehead.

She looks even more perfect with her flawless skin and deep brown hair. Her eyes still shock me but I know it is still my old Bella...only tougher.

I smile to myself at the thought and then we begin to kiss and I love it. I grow addicted to her new scent and I realize that I want her right here. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her to me with force. I need to feel her. I've been without her for so long. I needed this. She wraps her legs around me and I lift her up slightly.

I don't want to pull away even when Carlisle clears his throat but Bella does. She vamps away from me and stares in horror at my family. I don't bother to look at them, I can only focus on her. I walk towards her and pull her to me, not caring what they think. I've lived over a hundred years without my true love and now she is here. I don't want to waste a moment without her.

I roll my eyes at Alice's thoughts and suggest we do it later. Of course, she doesn't bother to listen to me for she is gone and back within moments. She turns to full-length mirror towards Bella. Bella and I examine just how different she is compared to her human self.

I hear Bella gasp and stare into the mirror. I look in the mirror, too, smiling, amazed at how wonderful she looks.

She is perfect and she is mine.

Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

My hand goes up to my cheek as I stare at this beautiful woman in the mirror. Her skin is as pale as the man standing next to her, who is smiling brightly as he stares with her.

Her hair is long, dark, and thick. And the eyes- the eyes- are crimson red and wide. Her mouth is shaped into an O of shock. I was too beautiful, too flawless. Even standing still, I looked graceful. I looked more closely and found one flaw from my human life- my upper lip was very slightly bigger than my bottom. I grinned in relief at the fact that some of me was still there.

Everyone stares at me and I notices no one breathes. Alice smiles excitedly. "Well?" she asks eagerly. Jasper stares intensely at me, but in a serious manner, as if I'm about to do something wrong. Edward smiles and wraps his arms back around my waist. I smile at his touch and put my hands over his. "This dress, Alice? Really?"

I've never seen Alice so annoyed. She rolls her eyes for the longest time in the slowest manner possible. "Seriously, Bella? That's all you have to say?" I burst out laughing, and the sound is melodic and beautiful. Edward laughs with me into my neck. His breath tickles, causing me to laugh harder. "I'm sorry, Alice," I say, trying to quit my insane giggling. "It's fascinating. I look...." I shake my head. "Like all of you." Everyone in the room smiles. Emmett laughs and excuses himself, heading upstairs to be with Rosalie and my daughter. "I can see all of you clearly. I can see all of Jasper's battle scars." I shake my head and smile in amazement, gesturing with a hand to explain my hearing. "I can hear cars getting off the highway from here!" We all laugh and grin at my fascination with my enhanced senses.

Alice bounces forward and kisses my cheek, happy to finally hear a pleasant answer. She vamps upstairs to put the mirror away. Jasper smiles at me. "I'm very happy you're happy with your new exterior, Bella." I look at him with a funny grin. Such an odd way to put it, yet it was so true.

Alice dances back downstairs and into Jasper's arms. They share a happy look for a moment before looking back to my mate and I. "Well Bella, now that you've seen yourself, I give you permission to hunt." Edward roars in laughter, throwing his head back, and releases me but takes my hand. "Permission? Since when are you queen around her, little one?" Alice laughs and vamps over to beat Edward in the chest a few times. I automatically grow protective but remember it's just Alice, a sister to both Edward and I. I relax immediately whereas Jasper has stiffened.

"Are you okay, Bella?" he asks me seriously. He must have felt my instincts kick in. I nod. "Yes, very much." Edward slows his laughter with his sister as he looks at Jasper. He turns Alice around and lightly pushes her back to him. He takes my hand again and begins leading us to a window. "Alright, Jasper is growing impatient. He'll feel better once you've hunted."

I understood Jasper now and followed my mate to a window. A window. A window? But....
Edward opens it wide and I look down. My family- including Emmett, since he has now come for the real show- watches from behind. I gulp. Edward looks at me with a playful smile. "Scared?" he asks. I look into his golden eyes and try to suck it up.

"It's alright love. Just follow me." He puts one foot out the window and he keeps his eyes connected with mine, and falls effortlessly. He lands with a soft thud that could easily be mistaken for a book being laid on a table, or a door shutting. I look down at him and then behind me at my waiting family, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 pm

"Go on, Bella. You'll be fine." I attempt to coax my sister out the window. Nervousness flows off of her- of getting injured, or being embarrassed. She gives me a small grin and looks back down at Edward.

I hold my Alice close to me, my arms around her tiny waist. Esme smiles warmly at Bella, so soft and passionate and caring. "You're perfect, love. I'm here." I hear my brother reassure his mate. Finally, Bella looks down once more, and jumps.

We all wait as a moment later we hear her heeled feet hit the ground with a thud. Our breath we held momentarily releases as we smile. Bella feels a hell of a lot better, from what I can feel. Hopefully she will handle the river well. Alice looks up at me with a bright smile and kisses my nose. I chuckle with joy and kiss her little nose back.

A thud wakes me from my daydream of Alice, then another. Two ice-blue high heels lay on the wooden floor. My mate looks shocked then growls, picking up the shoes. "You'd think after being changed, her fashion sense would have improved!" She rants. I laugh and bring her back to me by her waist, kissing her lips. I take the shoes from her and toss them into the living room...or, somewhere. "You know your sister," I say.

Emmett booms with laughter as I bring my Alice and I closer to the window so we can look out. Carlisle and Esme come up next to us, our brother on the opposite side. Jacob, Rosalie, and Renesmee remain upstairs, but are surely watching as we are.

Edward takes a few bounds and jumps high over the river, arching like a show off. He summersaults into the forest, invisible. Bella looks amazed. I hold in a chuckle, her nervousness returning. She looks as if she is calculating something in her head before she finally takes a few steps back. Two strides and her blue dress rips up her thigh. Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Jacob, Rosalie, and I all burst out into laughter. My Alice's mouth turns to an O.

Bella looks at the damage for a moment. My sister's feelings switch to "screw it," and she rips the rest of the dress short. A little adjusting, and she seems to feel good. "Bella?" I hear Edward ask, but he's still unseen. "Do you need me to show you again?"

Bella doesn't respond verbally, but instead physically. Only two bounds and she's in the air, over the blue water. She lands on the ground and summersaults into the dirt, then gracefully transforms to hanging from a branch. She forces her momentum forward effortlessly and soon she's out of sight. Out for her first hunt.

I smile as the last feelings I felt from her were only barely thirst. Confidence, happiness, and fun came off of her. "Well, there she goes," Esme says with a sad smile. I laugh as I turn to Alice and she is still in some shock. "Love, she's a newborn. You knew something like that was going to happen sooner or later." She laughs with me as we share a joyful kiss.

Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 am

We have the newest member of our kind, Bella. She's already part of our family, but now she's one of our kind. Amazing isn't it? Bella being an immortal. That way she and Edward will never be apart. But we have a current problem, she is a newborn. Still fresh and so she's strong and could harm anybody, even Edward. Well, i'm not sure for me. Luckily, we are the Olympic coven. We have a mind-reader, a mood changer, a bulldozer (that's me by the way), and a psychic. Still, we are not taking the risks of having a newborn in our house. Not to mention, we have a half-human and half-vampire kiddo and a dog. I helped Jasper in protecting our family from "the danger". His ability to control and change the emotions of someone really helps in these situations.

Jasper and I formed a wall protecting Rosalie, Renesmee, Alice, Carlisle, Esme, and Jacob. Also, Edward but he's near her to calm her down as well. Newborns are easily annoyed or something that could make their adrenaline pump up really fast. So, we really tried our best not to provoke her. It took her time to get used to what she's seeing, hearing, and feeling. She's still adjusting to the perspectives of being a vampire. Later on, Alice was confident to stand beside Jasper and not behind. Since she's all "I know the future" and stuff. Still, we were on guard. And soon enough, Alice knows what Bella should do first, hunt.

This is a new thing for her as well. But the first conflict? Not really like a problem, just something Bella encountered. Jumping out of the window. I held my laugh as she looked down as if it's going to end her immortality. Jasper assured her she'll be fine and eventually she did jump. Buuuut, not as graceful as Alice. A bit bumpy but she'll learn eventually. Seconds after, we heard two thuds. Bella's high heels. Alice got a bit annoyed but in a playful way. She ranted and I just laughed so hard seeing Alice that way.

We looked out the window as Edward accompany Bella on her first hunt. They reached the river and since Bella is new to this, Edward had to show her how to cross the wide river. He did a summersault into the forest. Bella wasn't really following him right on but after a while, she followed . And a sound of her dress being ripped followed afterwards. We laughed so hard but Alice was just stunned and maybe a bit hurt. After a while, they were covered in the trees. "Well, there she goes." Esme said with a sad smile. Carlisle wrapped his arms around her to comfort her. Jasper turned to Alice and said, "Love, she's a newborn. You knew something like that was going to happen sooner or later." I laughed again walking towards the stairs. "You sure know it will happen, Al." I said with a grin. She flashed her tongue at me and I laughed once again as I went near Rosalie.

I wrapped my arms around her and Renesmee with Jacob on the other side. "Well, she's far away, for now." I said teasingly. "Do you really think it's still safe to let Bella see and touch her?" Jacob asked worriedly for Renesmee. "Ugh." Rosalie rolled her eyes in annoyance. I chuckled. "Not 100% Jacob, but Jasper's confident and we are too, that she can control herself. And she' hunting now, so she won't be thirsty right away." I assured him. Jacob nodded but still worried. Rosalie looked at me like she wants me to kick Jacob's ass off. I let out a quick chuckle and placed a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 pm

I go and kick Edward's butt -- punching on the arm a few times and kicking his chest. He laughs and dodges almost every move of mine. No fair.

Jasper asks Bella is she's alright and I stop fighting with Edward and look at my sister. She's frowning at me but shaking her head. I raise my eyebrows and Edward pushes me back towards Jasper who takes me under his arm in a protective manner. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest.

They leave the room, jumping down the window. I'm glad to note that Bella still had her heels on until they were thrown back up and into the window. I grumble and march towards them, bending down and picking them. Jasper takes them from my hand and throws them away. I bury my face into his chest, sighing. He kisses the top of my head and leads me to the window so that we can watch.

It gets even worse when Bella tears her dress and actually rips it. I slap a hand to my face, covering my eyes. Not wanting to see anymore, "Bella! How could you?"

Jasper only laughs and kisses me, telling me that it would have happened eventually. I sigh and smile, knowing I will just have to buy her several more dresses.

We watch the two disappear into the woods and I think my thoughts loudly so that my brother can hear, "Tell her I"m buying her several more dresses just for that act and they will be under your credit card."

Then we tear ourselves away from the window and I tell Rose, who is still upstairs, to bring Renesmee down. We go to the living room to wait for the Edward and Bella to return. Jasper sits upright, still tense about the whole situation. I crawl into his lap and tuck my head under his chin and whisper, "Jasper, she'll be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

"What do you smell?" Edward asks as he keeps his hands over my eyes.

I inhale the forest deeply. Everything, I wanted to tell him. The dirt, the moss, the drizzle of clean rain. And something warm and sweet. I hear a thumping...

"West?" I ask. He chuckles and uncovers my eyes. "Close- just a tad north as well." I smile and begin walking, then running slightly-northwest. I lower into a crouch as I near, my prey near. I can smell and hear the blood pulsing through the mountain lion's body, his heart beating rhythmically.

All hunting instincts kick in. I watch my prey closely before lunging and landing on his tree branch. He whips his head over to me and abandons his lazy lounging for a more menacing stance. We strike at each other simultaneously, wrestling in mid-air to the ground. I pin him to the forest floor and automatically sink my razor sharp teeth into his throat.

It's like cutting through butter. Once I am far enough in, I hesitantly sip some blood. Not even a millisecond after the test and I am gulping him dry. The hot blood flows down my throat, soothing the fire. I can't get anymore out of him, so I throw him aside and wipe my mouth with my arm.

"Impressive." I whip my head to the sound and spot my husband leaning on a tree lazily, watching me. I smile at him. "Are you okay? I was having a panic attack the entire time." I laugh and nod, touching my stomach. "Yes, perfect....So much better." I nod my head towards the lion. "And he was easy."

He smiles at me. "I must say, Mrs. Cullen- I'm liking the new look." I look down and realize how tattered my dress is. Continuous scratches from the lion's claws and stained with dark blood. Holes and rips are everywhere. I'm revealing quite a bit. Edward laughs at my expression and walks to me, taking off his white button down. "Alice wanted me to tell you she is purchasing you several more dresses," he says as he slides his shirt over me. "And with my credit card." We laugh as he wraps an arm around me and we walk slowly back the way we came, talking and being romantics.

"Are you full?" he asks. I nod. "I feel...sloshy." He laughs and rubs my back. "We get that feeling often, especially when we overfeed." Soon we are back to the house, and I greet with Jacob for the first time. We exchange humorous compliments.

And now, finally, it's time to see my daughter. Jacob runs back into the house and prepares with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 pm

I watch her closely as she takes down the mountain lion. At first, I'm terrified for her and all I want to do is kill the lion for her and take her away back to safety. But then I remind myself that she is a vampire -- like myself and my family. I need to let her do this on her own.

I watch the lion claw at her but soon she has its neck snapped and starts to drink it. Once she throws it aside, I finally breathe out and lean against the tree, forcing a small smile onto my face.

I hear Alice's thoughts loud and clear and relay the message to Bella. I wrap my shirt around her and pull her to my side, kissing her temple.

We make our way back to the house and Jacob meets us first. When Bella claims she wants to see her daughter, the mutt runs back to the house to tell the others, though I'm sure Alice has already predicted it and the everyone has probably heard Bella.

We leap over the river and Bella starts to slow down drastically. I stop and look into her red eyes, making sure she is okay. Before as a human, she was an open book -- I could see every emotion on her face. Now, however, I cannot. She has a very blank expression on. Without knowing it, she has already learned how to conceal her emotions.

"Bella," I say, my voice a soft melodic whisper, "how are you feeling about this? Are you sure you're alright to see Renesmee?"

She stiffens at our daughter's name and lets out her breath before slowly nodding, "I think so."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

I stand cautiously in front of Alice as Bella and Edward enter the door. Rosalie and Jacob stand behind Carlisle and Esme, who are behind me. The two have got Renesmee.

I notice Bella holds her breath. Her eyes are a healthy crimson. "How was your first hunt?" I ask her, sending waves of calm into the atmosphere. Alice holds my arms and peeks from behind me at Bella. Bella looks at me and responds, "Delicious." She attempts a smile then hesitantly sniffs the air.

Suddenly, Alice isn't there. Before I can panic I see her vamp down the stairs and toss Edward a blue button down shirt. Bella stands with Edward's white shirt over a tattered blue dress. A chuckle escapes my lips as Alice comes back to me. I shut my mouth when Bella shoots her eyes at me. I don't want to vex her.

Edward quickly puts his shirt on and takes Bella by the shoulders. "Are you sure you're ready, Bella?" I confirm how prepared she is. She sniffs the air again, deeper, and nods. She feels confident and anxious. "Yes. I'm okay. I'm not thirsty."

I allow my eyes to linger on her once more. "She's fine, Jasper," Edward reassures me. I nod and finally move Alice and I out of the way. Carlisle and Esme smile and move as well. Bella's eyes land on her daughter and widen as Renesmee reaches out of Rosalie's arms for her mother. I smile but am still wary of my sister-in-law as Rosalie cautiously approaches Bella, the baby in her arms. Jacob stalks her from behind.

Alice squeezes my arm for comfort. I smile at her and kiss her head before looking back up, keeping a close eye on Bella.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:40 pm

I stood a meter away from the wall that Jasper made. I was in between and following Bella through my eyes as she and Edward walked inside. Alice was behind Jasper as the main wall. Carlisle and Esme stood as the second wall. And there's Rosalie and Jacob with Renesmee. I heard whispers from Rosalie to Renesmee. "Yes, that's her." Renesmee probably asked Rosalie if that's Bella beside her father.

"How was your first hunt?" Jasper asked Bella. "Delicious." she attempted a smile and sniffed the air. I took a half step closer to Carlisle and Esme who are in the middle. I could say that by the looks of her dress, she enjoyed the hunt. And seeing Edward half-naked, I would've teased them about something else. But I can save it for later. Alice suddenly vamped upstairs and my head snapped at the direction of the stairs. She tossed a blue button down shirt at Edward and he put it on quickly. "Are you sure you're ready, Bella?" Edward asked with his hands on Bella's shoulders. She sniffed the air and nods. "Yes. I'm okay. I'm not thirsty." I could see Jacob's uneasy when Bella said the word thirsty . "She's fine, Jasper." Edward spoke again, reassuring Jasper and everyone else.

The walls opened up. Alice and Jasper, Carlisle and Esme, leaving Bella the sight of Renesmee on Rosalie's arms and Jacob behind them. Renesmee reached out to her mother as Rosalie walked towards Bella. A hint of smile formed in my face. Finally, Renesmee have a clearer picture about her mother. I looked at Bella and another energy fills in. Happiness, that now they can be together every second of the day, hand in hand as a family. But still, we are still on guard.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 pm

I take Renesmee carefully into my arms, holding my breath. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Chocolate brown eyes, my eyes. Soft, cream skin. Flushed, rosy cheeks. Her hair is long; bouncy curls with Edward's beautiful bronze color. She wears a light white dress. It isn't a dream anymore- she's real and in my arms. She smiles at me and I stare in surprise.

Only a few days old and she has small, sharp, brightly white teeth. Her brown eyes stare into my red ones. I hold her carefully. Her shape is perfect, as if she was made to fit into my arms. "Hi, there..." I greet, still in shock. Without hesitation, she places one of her small little hands on my cheek.

I gasp as I see an image: I'm haggard and human, bloody. "So...beautiful..." my former self gets out. I struggle to figure out where this came from, when suddenly Renesmee is gone and my arms are pinned behind my back. I blink- which is now an unnecessary action- and everyone holds protective stances. Jasper and Edward are closest to me. Rosalie and Jacob hold my daughter together.

"I'm sorry, love," Edward says as he holds my arms tightly. "We were prepared to handle how you would react to her ability." Jasper looks at me intensely.

"Her ability?" I ask, stunned. "That was her? I feel Edward nod. "One touch from her and she can show you anything- an image, a memory, a sound, voice, writing...Whatever she'd like." Esme explains with a proud smile. "An amazing gift you two have given her- but it definitely comes down from Edward's side. It's as if she's opposite from him." Carlisle explains, also smiling with pride in all three of us.

I slowly smile as I realize this. "Wow," I whisper, mesmerized. I tug my arms once, but no restraint. "Edward, I'm fine. Please. I don't want to hurt you." He hesitates a moment before slowly releasing me. I put my arms to my sides cautiously and look at Jasper. "May I try I again?"

My brother looks to Rosalie and Jacob. Neither of them move nor say anything for a minute. Jacob finally and miserably gives in, taking Renesmee and bringing her to me. I ignore Jake's attitude and take her into my arms carefully, only to pull Jacob with her. His hands and arms stay under her as well. I look into his eyes, anger beginning to fill me.

"What's your problem, Jake?" He gives me an odd look, and then looks down at my daughter. I stare at him. Why is he looking at her like that?........

My eyebrows raise in sudden realization. No. No. "Edward..." I say calmly. "Take Renesmee."

My husband vamps forward and takes her from us both. Jacob looks back up to me, worry now on his face. He raises his hands as if trying to calm an animal. "Bella, listen..." I take a step forward as he steps back. Everyone moves out of our way as I stalk him out the front door.

"She catches on fast," I hear Alice say. A booming laugh. "Who's going to bet on this with me? Twenty bucks she's kicking his ass. Hard." Emmett.

"How dare you imprint on MY child!" I growl. "I've had a matter of a few seconds with her and you've already fallen in love with her?!" I screech. My voice echoes off the trees. "Edward, stop her. She's going to regret this." I hear Esme say quietly, but he hasn't made an attempt to stop me.

"Bella! Please try and understand this. Doesn't it make sense? No wonder I loved you all along- she was meant to be there the entire time. This was meant to happen." I snort. "Don't talk to me about fate! No excuse, Jacob! She is mine! MY daughter! Edward and I. Not yours."

I stalk him to the edge of the woods and see Seth and Leah flank him in wolf form. A deep growl erupts from the back of her throat. I snap right back, teeth bared. "Bella, it isn't my fault. You know I can't control imprinting. S'not like I meant to imprint on Nessie!"

The name "Nessie" echoes in my ears. I slowly stand out of my hunting crouch and look at him. "What did you just call her?" I ask so quietly a human wouldn't have heard, but everyone did. Jacob's mouth forms an O as he realizes his mistake. "It's just...that name of hers sure is a mouthful, so I just...shortened it..."

"You nicknamed my child....after the Loch Ness Monster?!" I scream loudly. Anger bubbles inside of me, and without thinking, I lunge for his throat.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 pm

I stifle a smile at Bella's expression when she realizes that the mutt imprinted on Renesmee. I would be angry, too, if I found something like that out.

Jasper pulls me into his chest, moving me away from a seething Bella. I crane my neck to watch her, though, for I really want to see a pissed off vampire Bella.

We follow Bella out and Jasper becomes alert when the wolves flank Jacob's sides. We are prepared in a moment, watching the wolves carefully, still unsure what to think and do.

Bella lunges for Jake and in that moment, Renesmee cries out, "Mommy!"

Bella stops in her tracks just as Jasper and I are about to race to Bella's side to defend her from the wolves who were about to launch themselves at Bella.

We stop and turn to Renesmee who is in Edward's arms. She's reaching out towards Bella with a desperate look in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 am

I'm cautious when Jake hands Renesmee back to Bella. I read his thoughts and all of them are on the safety of Renesmee. It pained him to let her go again but he knew he had to.

My eyes moved to watch Bella accept Renesmee from him. She frowned at his expression before something in her mind clicked and she figured it out.

She asked me to take Renesmee away from her and so I did, very quickly.

She backs Jacob up to the front door and they head out. I hear other wolves' thoughts come into range and I know that there could be trouble soon.

We walk outside behind Bella and I'm instantly on guard when Leah and Seth flank Jacob in wolf form. I growl low in my throat and tighten my hold on Renesmee. My daughter looks at me and then looks at Bella, confused.

My smart baby manages to figure it out and soon she is stretching and pushing away from me, reaching out towards Bella.

My steel grip doesn't dare let her go. I'm ready to set her down and save Bella at any given moment until Bella lunges at Jake.

"Mommy!" The word escapes our daughter's lips and everyone freezes.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:45 pm

"Mommy!" I hear a high pitched voice shout.

I gasp and fall to the ground mid-lunge at my friend. "Uh!" Alice is suddenly by my side, tugging my arm gently as she helps me up. The fall didn't hurt in the slightest- if anything, I left quite a dent.

I accept her help and my eyes find my daughter. She is using her small legs to push off of Edward's chest, though she could never escape his gentle but iron hold on her. Her arms are outstretched to me, eyes burning into mine.

"Renesmee?" I whisper. Her little screech was the only thing keeping me from tearing Jacob apart, although Seth looked prepared to harm himself to keep us from hurting each other.

Edward walks slowly to us and looks me in the eyes. He grins slightly and leans to kiss my forehead. Immediately I'm relaxed. "It's okay, my love," he mumbles to no one in particular- it was plausibly to Renesmee, or I, or both.

He hands me our daughter without thought or caution. I take her perfect little warm body into my cold arms. I smile at the fact Edward trusts me so openly, especially after my sudden outburst at Jake. I find his golden eyes and he returns the smile. I kiss his cheek lightly as a thank you.

Alice's body is stiff beside me. I look at her beautiful, small face. "I'm in control, Alice," I reassure her. She relaxes only slightly as Jasper comes up beside her and wraps his arms around her. "She is, my love. You've seen it, remember?" he chuckles quietly as Alice smiles.

"Your emotion is fascinating, Bella," Jasper compliments me. "You went from an extraordinarily high temper to absolute relaxation. Impressive." I smile proudly at his words and thank him. I know how hard and stressful it's been for him to watch me like this, waiting for me to snap.

"Let's get inside," my husband suggests, and I'm happy he does. Carlisle and Esme come over to calm Seth and Leah, inviting them both in as well. Seth happily obliges as Leah, unsurprisingly, refuses. Jacob comes up beside me cautiously as Edward and I walk to the house, the beautiful child resting on my chest in my arms.

Before I can speak, Emmett vamps over and takes Jacob by his arm. "I think it's best if you stay away from her for some time..." He leads him in front of us to Rosalie and the three walk together, Jacob awkwardly a small distance away from the couple.

I laugh softly and Edward wraps an arm around my waist. "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod and admire the angel in my arms, seeing more images. She replays my lunge at Jake, my fall, the way she felt when she was finally back in my arms. I grow accustomed to her little ability quickly and enjoy her thoughts, her small hand resting on my neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:00 pm

A lovely show. Combination of emotional and intense action show. Bella, after a couple of days, got to hold Renesmee in her arms. It's a very powerful and wonderful sight. She looks at her daughter who looks likes her with brown eyes. And the expression on Bella's face as she took her in her arms was priceless. Then her expression shifted as Renesmee touched her. And in a flash, Bella, confused and not conscious of what happened, was pinned on the wall. I stepped forward while Edward and Jasper handled her. They loosened up eventually. Wow. That was intense. And so is Jacob's way of looking at Renesmee.

Edward already explained it to all of us, apart from Bella. Jacob kind of ... have this thing with Renesmee. It slightly creeps me but who I am to judge anyway. Well, because of that scene, Jacob became slightly aggressive and protective, making Bella wonder. "What is your problem, Jake?" Uh-oh. Then he gave her a clue. "Edward, take Renesmee." Bella handed Renesmee to Edward and us alert. At the same time, intrigued.

And furious, new born Bella is here. "Bella, listen..." Jacob tries to explain and takes a step back as Bella took a step forward. It's like they're dancing and we followed them outside.
"She catches on fast." Alice said smiling. "Who's going to bet on this with me? Twenty bucks she's kicking his ass. Hard." I bet Bella heard me and I know how she reacts but this time, Jacob's on the spotlight baby. And here comes Bella's lecture. We basically shifted from Bella's direction to Jake's. And suddenly, the wolves flanked Jacob. It sort of alarmed us this time. And with just one word, Bella lunges at Jake.

"Mommy!" And another word that made her stop mid-air. Alice immediately vamped to Bella's side helping her up. Jasper and I stepped forward. Edward did as well, towards Bella. "Renesmee?" and there's that powerful bond again. Bella shifted moods right away. Jasper complimented her on this. Even I applaud her instant change. Edward invites Bella in and Carlisle and Esme invited the wolves. Leah, as usual, declined and Seth took the invitation. As well as Jacob. I didn't move yet, preparing for another change of mood. Jacob took a step beside Bella and I immediately vamp up to him and grab him by the arm. "I think it's best if you stay away from her for some time..." I glanced at Bella and I lead Jacob towards Rosalie and we walked inside. Well, being in front is slightly dangerous, Bella might decide to lunge at Jacob. But I doubt she would, Renesmee's with her.

We got in and the others took their places. "Remember, distance." I reminded Jacob as I left him and walked to other side where Rosalie is. I'm pretty sure Rosalie will be happy to have Jacob farther. I sat beside her on the couch and placed my arm on the couch, above Rosalie's head, eyeing Bella, Edward, and Renesmee as they enter. Jacob looked at their way and followed them through his eyes as they walked towards the other couch. I can sense he's just worried about Renesmee but he's kind enough to move and maintain the distance. Jasper's focused on Bella. Alice is beside him caressing his chest and tries to let Jasper relax and not overstress.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:54 am

Jacob keeps his distance in the house. Emmett put him in his place. I nod to my brother in approval, as well as a thanks. He nods back with a proud smile.

My little pixie caresses my chest with her hand softly, grinning. I smile down at her and kiss her forehead as a thank you for trying to keep me relaxed. It was helping, too, but I was still alert, still prepared for the slightest change in mood or action.

I keep my eyes on the new little family- Edward, Bella, and Renesmee. I listen to and observe Bella's eyelids blink rapidly as she stares at her daughter in her arms. Edward's arms are around her too. For caution or just to be with both his girls, I didn't know.

He looks up at me, plausibly reading my thoughts. A smirk forms and he murmurs, "Both." I chuckle softly. I expected Bella to react- she always does when Edward answers a thought. Curious one, she is. But she is engulfed in her daughter, absolutely fascinated. Love is coming off of her in strong waves.

Alice sighs happily and rests her head on my chest, watching with me. I grin and rub her back. I wondered what she was thinking momentarily. Was she picturing us with a little family like Edward and Bella? Her and I with our own child? We have considered it, but no serious decisions for the future had ever been made.

I try to save those wonders for later and focus back on my sister-in-law. I grow worried, her blinking is nonstop. "Bella, are you having trouble seeing? Is Renesmee's ability too powerful right now?" I ask. She slowly looks up at me, a silly grin on her face. "She's just...so beautiful..." she gets out in a struggling but still pleasant voice.

I realize then what is happening. Everyone else must too, because Esme comes over and embraces her from behind. I tense immediately- such a dangerous action to perform on a newborn! We are similar to horses, us vampires. If we sense someone directly behind us, we grow defensive, unless we know who it is. I can easily embrace Alice from behind because she knows me- and can see me, the silly girl. She can do it to me just because I know her, I hear her. Bella doesn't know what everyone sounds like, smells like yet.

But she doesn't even react, Bella. She stays perfectly still, a statue, admiring her daughter with Edward. Esme grins and looks at Renesmee with them, comforting Bella as she explains the new feeling of tears more deeply to her.

Alice plants a kiss on my chest and looks up at me. "Relax, Jasper. The future is...nice." She smiles warmly at me, her golden eyes staring into mine. The effect this woman has on me is unbelievable. I relax physically and mentally right away, inviting her into my arms. She happily obliges and wraps her arms around my waist as I hold her. I rest my cheek on her hair and smile at this new little family in front of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:19 am

I felt warm in my mommy's arm and with a small movement, I reached out and clenched my hands into my daddy's shirt sleeve. I could feel my eyes fluttering closed but something was stopping me from falling into a blissful sleep. I rub my eyes slightly, shifting my weight in my mommy's arms before attempting to close my eyes once more.

After a moment of listening to the soft tones of the adults around me, I felt my irritation spike.

I wanted.

I wanted now.

Wriggling slightly, I made a small noise of unhappiness, trying to turn around in my mommy's arms. Everyone's attention turned towards me as I continued to fuss.

"She's upset," daddy's voice came out first, sounding confused and I reached my arms out towards him.

Quickly, I was pulled into his embrace where he attempted to tuck me in under his chin but I wasn't having it. Wriggling a bit longer, I finally got into a position where I felt comfortable and I placed my hands softly on his cheeks, channeling my feeling into him.

"Oh," daddy spoke before smiling, "she's hungry."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 am

It was a powerful moment. I held both of my girls in my arms and I could read my daughter's jumbled thoughts. There were thoughts of Jacob and Bella and I along with the rest of the family but one thought stood out the most -- blood.

I took her into my arms, concerned about her and I didn't want Bella to have those thoughts of blood around her at the moment.

After a few tender moments of being with my daughter I realize that she's hungry and I say it to the rest of my family.

Everyone is puzzled for a few moments, unsure of what to do.

"I guess blood would be the right choice...?" Rosalie says, her statement turning into a question at the end.

"But she is part human," Bella counters, raising a finger to touch her daughter's arm, "so she could eat human food, too."

"Let's try a bit of both," Carlisle suggests and we all seem to agree with that.

We walk back towards the house and Jacob follows behind at a good distance. I wish he would just leave for a bit but I don't bother to say anything to him. Emmett would be sure to keep him away from Bella and Renesmee for a while.

We go back into our kitchen and I sit at a chair at the table with my daughter on my lap while the rest of the family crowds around, Bella sitting beside us. Esme get a small container of saved animal blood out of the fridge and warms it up and quickly makes up a sandwich.

I look at Bella and ask, "Bella, are you sure you aren't hungry?"

Everyone pauses and I could almost feel Jasper tense across the table as everyone turns their attention to Bella.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:38 am

Ignoring the tension in the room, I grabbed at the items Esme set down in front of me on my high chair. Sniffing slightly, I immediately grabbed for the rich, tangy smelling cup and gulped quickly at the sippy-lid. I momentarily paused, pulling back from the cup to look down at it, smacking my gums together at the taste. The rich, tangy liquid smelt off.. it tasted okay but something about it was off.

However, my belly grumbled in protest at my halted actions so I shrugged my shoulders lazily and pulled the cup back up to my lips. I let my eyes wander around the room as I continued to fill my belly with the warm liquid, ignoring the adults who currently were busy discussing something.

I liked the room. It was warm. Well, not the temperature exactly but the colours made it feel warm. My eyes were drawn to the fireplace on the other side of the room as I lazily watched it flicker and change shape and colour. I murmured slightly in my happiness.

Pulling the cup away from my face, I hiccuped slightly before dropping the cup and reaching for the cubbed sandwich. Taking a bite, I rolled it around in my mouth testing the taste before frowning.

Esme noticed my unhappiness so walked over to the fridge and brought back a small container of apple sauce, spooning it onto my tray.

Curious, I let my pointer finger on my right hand trail through liquid before I brought it up to my lips and sucked on my finger.

Happily, I brought my hand back down, wanting to taste more.

Esme spoke softly, "Looks like she likes both."

Patting my cheek with my sticky hand, I looked around the room some more as I continued to eat the sauce. My eyes came to a stop on the male in the far corner of the room who was staring intently at me.

Feeling a pull, I reached out my hand to him. However, everyone else had turned their attention back to mommy, other than the dark male.

Struggling to reach out further, I caused a little fuss as I reached for him. Everyone's attention turned back to me as I slammed my little legs around in my chair, unhappily.

The male stood up and walked over to my quickly, bending down slightly to look me in my eye.

"Hi Ness, I'm Jake," he spoke softly but deeply to me.

Happily, I mumbled something incoherent back to him, letting my left hand clench into his shirt as I turned my attention back to the meal in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brown to Red  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brown to Red
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: The Cullen's Place-
Jump to: