You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Brown to Red

Go down 
+4
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
Bella Cullen
Alice Cullen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Brown to Red  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brown to Red   Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Emmett gets a smile out of me after defending me from Rosalie. I laugh. "Thanks, Emmett. But really, in all truth, I'm fed well. I just now hunted. I'm okay...right, Edward?"

I look my husband in his golden eyes as he takes my hand, rubbing small circles into it. "If you feel strong enough, of course, love." He smirks. "And you did feed well. I don't want you missing this, either."

I smile and lean in to peck his lips once, a thank you. I hear a disgusted noise come from Rosalie and ignore it. I notice Jasper relaxes a bit hearing this, Alice clinging onto him happily.

Everyone shifts their attention to Renesmee as Jacob suddenly greets her. My eyes widen in both horror and adoration. She keeps one hand clutched to Jacob as she uses her other to eat her apple sauce.

"Oh my gosh...." I trail off. She loves him too. As a friend, a brother, a boyfriend...who knows- certainly not her at this age- but I can see it. They have already connected. Imprinting.

I look into Jacob's eyes. He smiles at me...apologetically? Happily? I can't tell. I feel Edward's grip tighten on my hand, and I put my additional hand on his arm, squeezing. This can't be easy on him.

I notice a tad of leftover blood swoosh twice around in Rensmee's little cup. My throat bursts into flames at the sight, but I'm in control. Instead I focus on her eyes, my eyes.

She smiles at me happily as she takes another finger full of apple sauce, still holding Jake. I smile back, trying to accept this new and abrupt scene in front of me. My daughter and the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 am

I watch in fascination as Renesmee eats apple sauce. She can eat actual food. I stifle a laugh as she eats both the apple sauce and blood -- switching back and forth between the two. I rest my head on Jasper's chest and eye Edward and Bella as they watch their daughter in adoration. It was quite something how, just a few hours ago, Bella had just woken up and now here we were watching, peacefully, their daughter eat happily and cling on to Jacob.

I watched Edward bristle and I rolled my eyes. I knew that trouble would be brewing fairly quickly between Edward and Jacob. Edward, at that moment, snapped his head towards me and frowned.

I'm right, you know. I think at him.

He looked away.

I sighed to myself and Jasper squeezed me slightly, wanting to know what the trouble was. I shook my head, smiling at him, telling him that it would be alright. Edward and the mutt would figure their differences out eventually. Jacob was really in our lives now and we would just have to get used to that.

The apple sauce was soon licked clean as was the blood. Renesmee pushed the cups away and smiled a toothless grin. Her big brown eyes looked around the room at us but always came back to Jacob. She held onto his finger and smiled.

I see Bella shake her head slightly, still not used to seeing this scene with her old friend and brand new baby girl.

I kiss Jasper on the lips, release him and walk up to my sister, "Bella, a talk for a moment? Outside?"

I look at her and she nods. I know we need to talk about this whole situation with Jacob and Renesmee. Even if we do it in a few seconds, I want to know her thoughts. We are close sisters, after all.

She nods, "Sure, Alice," and we vamp together outside and to the edge of the woods.

I face her and raise an eyebrow, "So, tell me your thoughts. What do you think about this whole situation? Despite the fact that you nearly tried to murder Renesmee's significant other." I laugh softly to myself then go quiet as I wait her reply.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:26 am

Sighing in happiness, I leaned back in my chair, smacking my gums together as my tummy spoke of it's contentment.

Clenching my hand around the finger I was currently gripped to, I used my other, very sticky hand to smack the top of my chair's tray, enjoying the feel the sticky surface brought to me.

Once again, I glanced around the room before frowning and growing more upset. I notice Papa take a step towards me but I ignored him, frantically looking around the room.

I sent the image of Mama into the finger I was currently latched onto, turning to face him with eyes that were welling up with tears in panic.

Suddenly, I was in the arms of the warm giant and being rocked slightly with my face tucked into the side of his neck, "Shh Ness. It's okay. Bells -- I mean, your mom is just outside. Look."

He walked over to the big picture window in the kitchen, turning me around in his arms to show me the two women standing just before the outskirts of the trees.

"Ma," I mumbled softly, placing my sticky finger against the glass and turning to look at Jacob.

With a big grin, Jacob smiled and nodded, "Yeah, that's your mom."

Twisting slightly in his hold, I turned and looked at Edward before pointing my finger towards him too, "Dah."

Edward smiled wide and walked over to me, forgetting his irritation with Jacob and speaking softly, "Yes, sweetheart. I'm your daddy," and he wrapped his finger around mine.

I sent him a little wave of happiness through our joined fingers before pulling back and directing my gaze back to the man holding me.

Slowly, I placed my sticky finger against the bottom of his lip and said, "Dake." This earned me a very large smile from the man and a scowl from Dah.

A loud laugh came from the large man in the corner, "What a smarty pants," and with that, he zoomed over to Jake's side and picked me up, pointed to his face, "I'm your Uncle Emmett and I'm going to be your favorite."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:00 pm

I laugh at Alice's words as I shake my head, looking out into the trees. "Oh, jeez....Yeah, I have quite the temper. Hopefully momentarily."

I look at the ground and think for a minute, pursing my lips, one hand on my hip. "I mean...." I sigh and look at her. "I mean they're both happy, and that's all I want. And if they're happy, it makes me happy."

Alice's golden eyes show understanding but somehow know I'm not expressing all my feelings. I roll my eyes, speaking in a low voice.

"It is hard to accept, my hybrid daughter and a werewolf, my best friend. Even though Edward is my best friend..." I use my additional hand to wave the air. "You get the point."

She laughs and glances down. I continue. "At the moment I guess I just feel...jealous. She is my newborn daughter and everyone wants her." I look to the glass windows where Rosalie is handing Renesmee to Edward.

"Rosalie wants her because she's always desired children. Jacob wants- hell, needs- her because of the imprinting. Edward is her father. And everyone else just wants to spend time with her. But...But I just woke not too long ago. I am her mother."

I return my stare to my sister-in-law. "I want her. She's mine." I remember Edward. "She's ours."

Alice is about to speak but I cut her off. "And I know everyone is just trying to be careful because I'm a newborn and all, but....She's my daughter! I mean, she's still a dream to me. I'm in control, no one except you seems to realize! It made me feel really good when you told everyone to give me some credit."

My sister smiles brightly. She's so beautiful. "Not that everyone shouldn't be cautious, but...." I sigh as if I'm exhausted. "Just let me be with my daughter."

I wait for Alice's response as I finish up my rant, trying to relax myself.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:28 am

I giggled when Uncie Emm bounced me in his arms, patting him on the shoulders with my hands every time he brings me down.

After a few minutes of playing, he settles me back down into his arms and I look over his shoulder with my chin on his shoulder.

"Aunie 'Ose," I giggled, smiling at her before looking at whose hand she is currently holding, "Dake!"

After a few moments of them waving to me and smiling, I grew bored and started wiggling in Uncie Emm's arms, trying to turn around to see Ma again through the big window.

Emmett settles me down so that I am sitting on his forearm, with my feet hanging over and one hand on my stomach to stabilize me.

"Ma!" I cry out, patting the window with my sticky hand once more before pulling it back and bringing it towards me face.

However, Esme is too quick and has it her grasp before I can touch my mouth, "Ta-ta, Ness. We need to wash your hands first. They are all sticky!" and with her other hand, she used the washcloth she had in it to quickly clean my hand.

Huffing, I try pulling my hands from her grasp unsuccessfully.

"It's okay, Nessie! We gotta get you all clean or you'll be a stinkie baby," Uncie Emm spoke from behind me, stopping me from struggling for a moment until Esme begins to wipe my face clean.

"Uuuuuh!"I wiggling began again, not liking the feel of the wet cloth on my skin. However, it ended quickly since Esme was very efficient and careful to take as little time as possible.

"All better,"she said with a smile before poking me in the nose.

I stared at her a bit longer, not sure how to take her since she had fed me but just put me through that torture. However, my focus was pulled back to Emm when he bounced me once.

"Should we wave to your mommy?"He asked with a big grin before knocking on the window once, knowing it would get Alice and Bella's attention.

Once their heads turned in our direction, he carefully took my little hand in his and started waving it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:11 am

I cross my arms when Bella tells me about everything -- her feelings about Renesmee and the rest of our family.

I let her finish before I finally speak, "Bella, yes, I know you are strong enough and yes, I think you are right. You need to have your alone time with your daughter. After all, you were the one who conceived her and everything." I let out a small, bell-like laugh, and twirl a ring on my fourth finger.

Bella nods and smiles, her face actually lighting up and I realize she does look like a vampire. Even more beautiful than her human self.

I smile and reach out to take her hand and I squeeze it, "Let's go back in there and tell everyone what exactly needs to happen. Everyone needs to leave and you need to have some time with your daughter." I hold up my free hand when she tries to speak, "And no worries, I will get everyone out." I wink at her and release her hand.

A knock from the house makes us both turn our heads and smile at Renesmee waving to us from the house, with the help of Emmett.

I looked at Bella, seeing what she would think about my plan.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 pm

I turn back to Alice after seeing my daughter in the window. I'm smiling.

"Uh, yeah, that sounds okay...But you don't need to evacuate the house." I laugh lightly. "Just...not everyone crowding around her and I, is all. I'd like Edward's presence. I'd like yours, too. Everyone's."

She smiles and gives me two thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan!" She practically sings, excited. She takes my hand and begins pulling me back to the house.

"Um, Alice? Do you think Jasper will be okay with this?" She slows her pace a bit, looking at me.

"With being alone with Renesmee?"

"Yeah, with my being a newborn and all....I know I put him on edge."

Alice laughs. "You fascinate him with your control. Most of us don't even have that much control now, as experienced vampires."

I nod. "I guess I was just...I was very expectant. I knew what was coming."

We're under the window now. "Don't worry. I'll calm him down." She winks at me. I laugh. "You do calm him effectively...it's an instant reaction, I've noticed."

She smiles at me, golden eyes bright. "Thank you, Bella. Jump?"

I glance up and gulp. Well, I jumped down from there to go hunting- could I go back up? Or would gravity defeat me even as a vampire? I was alright during hunting with jumping up, but....I was hunting. I wasn't concerned or even conscious of that, only my prey.

Alice notices my nervous debating and giggles. "It's easy. Follow me."

She bends her knees and gets into a crouched position, looking up. Her small feet push her effortlessly off the ground and she magically moves from straight up in the air to the side, so she could land in the house.

"Uh..." I bend my knees and practice that a bit, adjusting. I bend and unbend, testing my joints.

Alice and Jasper peer over the edge down at me, laughing. "You're fine, Bella." Jasper says during his laugh. Alice caresses his chest and nods, agreeing.

I bounce up and down a bit, apparently not trusting myself. I try and get pumped up. I can almost hear Emmett roll his eyes.

"Is Bella okay?" I hear Edward's voice. This time I roll my eyes. Alice laughs.

I bend a few more times, crouch, and launch myself up.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:40 pm

I flinch slightly when Mah jumps in through the window, right in front of me. She surprised me. But I quickly got over my surprise and started giggling, clapping my tiny palms together slightly.

"Is that your silly mommy?" the big man holding me spoke with a deep but kind tone, still bouncing me slightly with his forearm under my bum.

"Mah!" I stretch out my hands towards her, clenching my tiny fingers and unclenching them, "Mah!"

Quickly, Mah took me into her arms, pulling me closely into her chest but was careful as to not put me close to her neck because she still smelt like blood. However, I wasn't hungry anymore. In fact, my belly almost hurting from all the food I ate.

"Hi there, Renesmee," Mah spoke softly down to me, kissing my nose and causing me to sigh contently. I reached up and curled my fingers around some of her hair, centering myself with her.

Dah came over and kissed her cheek, placing his hand softly on the back of my neck and using his fingers to stroke the bottom of my head.

I could feel my eyes growing heavy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 pm

When I jump back into the house, Jasper is already there, smiling at me. I quickly whisper in his ear my plan before we both look back over to encourage Bella to jump.

She does it with a little bit of a wobble, but she manages the land on both her feet.

We head downstairs and Renesmee is already reaching out for Bella. Edward and Bella both come together and I immediately nod at Jasper to set our plan in motion. I look at Esme and she smiles, knowing that it is time.

Edward's head snaps up, probably at Esme's sudden thoughts.

"Bella, Edward," I announce, smiling, I gesture to Esme, "Our dear Mother has something to give you."

"My dear, little family, we all have something to give you. We were all apart of it and believe me, it wasn't easy keeping this secret away from Edward's mind but now we will announce it to you," Esme says, stepping forward, looking simply beautiful as she smiles.

"But," Emmett puts in, "I think it would be better if we simply show you." He grins and gives me a thumbs up in my direction.

"That would probably be the best," Carlisle puts in, smiling.

Bella looks at me, frowning and tilting her head, "Alice, what is this all about?"

I wag my finger at her, "No worries, Bella, you will just have to find that out when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Bella and Edward were both wearing confused expressions as they realise our entire family was in on a secret. It had been difficult to keep the new cottage that would soon be my son and daughter-in-law's family home out of my mind, I had resorted to reciting entire books in latin in my head when he was around.

"Get where?" Bella asked, directing the question at Alice, who was wearing one of her trademark smirks. Alice taps her nose in response.

I squoze my wife's waist as she planted a kiss on my cheek. Esme had been in charge of the rennovation, and she was anxious to see if Bella and Edward liked her handiwork. "They will love it." I whispered into my love's ear so quietly that no one else could hear- even with their enhanced hearing. Esme smiled in response, squeezing my bicep.

"I hope you like it Bella." My wife smiled as she addressed Belle, whose crimson eyes were shining with wonder. She smiled in return.

"I am sure I will love it, no matter what it is."

Alice handed an old looking key with a ribbon wrapped around its handle. Bella looked down at the object in her hand with a bemused expression. "I don't understand" Bella admitted, and Edwards eyes flashed with realization.

"Okay then!" Alice chirped. "Lets go!" my daughter could barely contain her excitement.

"We will see you tomorrow." I smiled at Edward and Bella. Nessie got up to leave with them, and Alice stopped her.

"Ness- Renesmee honey, you are staying here tonight, mama and papa need some alone time, okay?" she said. Nessie nodded. "Come on then!" She continued, walking to the door.

"See you guys tomorrow then." Bella said as she followed Alice, one hand still grasping the key, and the other in Edwards.

Emmett laughed. "you won't need any sleep tonight Bella, its a good job too, if Eddie here plans on doing more than playing checkers."

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 am

I nodded even though I didn't really understand but realization struck me as I watch both Ma and Dah walk out the front door.

"Ma!" I blubbed out, horrified that my parents were leaving me. I didn't want them to go, they were my parents. What if they never came back? Did they not love me anymore?

I rolled to my front, wiggling and started to slowly crawl towards them, "Dah!"

Big fat tears rolled down the front of my face as I watched the two of them walk out the door. Silent sobs wracked my body as I continued to morn the loss of my parents, thinking they had left for good.

However, the door was pushed open a big man kneeled down in front of me, picking me up in his arms and rocking me back and forth, cuddling me close to his chest.

"Sh, it's okay, Ness. Your mommy and daddy will be coming back, they've just gone out to play for a bit,"he said softly into my ear, comforting me.

Sniffling, the after-shocks of my sobs still wracked my body but I was calming down. Placing my hand to his face, I sent an image of them coming back through the door.

"Bah?"I murmured, looking up at him, trusting him because he had honest eyes.

"Yup, they'll be coming back, Ness," he flashed me a bright, white grin before walking over to the couch and sitting down, bouncing me on his knee.

Forgetting all about my parents because of my still childlike mind, I giggled and clapped my hands soundlessly together, "Ja! Ja!"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:15 pm

"When we get there?" I ask in confusion, Renesmee's warm little body resting in my arms.

Suddenly Rosalie is there, prepared to take my daughter. I glance at her then look back to Renesmee. Her cream skin is flushed at the cheeks as she rests on my chest. I kiss her head of short bronze curls that seem to be rapidly growing, and hand her to Rose remorsefully.

"Goodnight, sweetheart..." I murmur. Edward leans forward to kiss her head as well as he slides his arm around my back.

"Alice, this wasn't part of the plan..." I say, both confused and upset. Hadn't I just told her I desired time with my daughter, not away from her?

Rosalie walks away, shushing my daughter as she begins to wake. Jake leans against the wall, watching her in my sister-in-law's arms.

Alice bounces forward and places a long brass key with a blue ribbon wrapped around it in my hand. I raise an eyebrow at it but let out a chuckle. Does it open a chest?

"Um..." Alice laughs and vamps to the door. "Let's go!"

"We'll see you tomorrow," Carlisle says with a warm smile. Esme smiles with such sincerity next to him and adds on, "Enjoy."

I nod slowly, bewildered, as I begin to turn around to Alice and take Edward's hand. I steal one last glance at my precious Renesmee, wriggling. I hope she won't be upset.

"See you tomorrow, then," I respond in a daze. Alice happily heads out and holds the door open for us.

Emmett laughed. "You won't need any sleep tonight Bella, it's a good job too, if Eddie here plans on doing more than playing checkers."

I snap my head to him as I take the first descending step outside in the cool night air. What does that mean? Doing more than playing checkers...We didn't even play checkers. We play chess.

Edward has a smirk on his face, I notice as we vamp down the rest of the steps. I grin at him, staring him down. "Do you know what's going on?"

He looks away, trying to hide his smile. "Possibly," he says quietly, playfully.

"Okay, come on you two!" Alice says, already at the edge of the forest. She waves her hand indicating us to move it.

I take a deep breath and begin a run, hand in hand with Edward (the key clutched in the other), following Alice as the three of us bound into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:03 pm

I beckon the two to follow. I felt terrible for-- ah yes we are almost there.

I make sure to keep my thoughts mumbled so that Eddy couldn't think properly and know what the finally plan was.

We break through the last set of bushes and trees and come across the little brown cottage and Bella gasps.

I lead them right up to the front steps and gesture for Bella to use the key.

She opens the door with no difficulty and the furnished living room is the first thing she sees. I let the two step in and I giggle at Bella's shocked face. She leans against Edward and I can't help but admire the gorgeous couple.

I bring my phone out and text Carlisle, telling him to begin his part of the plan.

Edward raises his eyebrows, "Alice, I'm assuming you decorated?"

I put my phone away and nodded, admiring the room once more, "I sure did, Eddy."

The decor has old pieces of furniture that would suit Edward's time but also a few modern pieces thrown in to suit Bella like, for instance, a 60" flat screen TV. I grin, leaning against the door frame and look back over my shoulder before turning to the couple again.

I push off from the frame and dance forward, taking Bella by the hand, "Come now, there is more to see!"

I lead her into the kitchen and then we head upstairs and I take them straight to their room.

A King-sized bed, sturdy enough, along with a complete set of furniture -- dresses, night stands, mirror. I made sure to have a huge walk-in closet and I throw the door open and almost push Bella inside, excited to show her the clothes.

"Bella, I have stocked up this entire side just for you," I say and gesture to the right side of me. It is full of dresses and shoes and jeans and lingerie. I wave my hand on the other side and say, "Ed, this side's for you." It's packed full with jeans and jackets and shoes and tops.

I let the couple walk around the room and I show them the huge bathroom that's just off the bedroom.

"I know you won't need it, but you might want to have a little fun in the magnificent jacuzzi tub," I wink at the two and Bella hides her face in Edward's chest.

I show them the other guest bathroom that would be used for Renesmee and then I stand in front of the final door and hear silence on the other end.

"Now, for the final surprise," I say and swing the door open.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:25 pm

I frown, hearing the strain in my wife's voice. She didn't want to the leave her daughter just now. What the hell had Alice planned? This isn't what she wanted. She wanted to be with her daughter not ditch her on day one.

I shake my head but perk up when I get a sneak peak at the thoughts of Alice.

I don't say anything though and just follow Alice through the woods, holding Bella's hand tightly, never wanting to let her go. When she went to speak with Alice alone, I felt empty even though my wife was just a few meters away from me.

We arrive at the cottage and I grin, shaking my head. Oh, Alice.

Alice gave us the grand tour and I loved the look of the bed. I stared at Bella, pulling her close to me and winking. I kissed her lips gently while Alice had her head turned towards the closet. The pixie sure loved her work.

We were shown the huge jacuzzi bathroom and my gaze wandered back to Bella, admiring her beauty once again.

Then we froze outside the door way and I heard thoughts and heartbeats behind the door. I wondered why I hadn't heard them before and then realized I was too caught up with my Bella.

Alice swung the door open and there stood Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Renesmee. Carlisle held Renesmee, who was smiling with joy. There was a crib off to the left side and two rocking chairs to match it. The room was a faint golden colour and a box of toys and a walk-in closet were off the the right of the room. Hell, the room was almost as big as mine and Bella's.

Bella gasped, throwing her hands to her mouth when she saw our daughter.

Renesmee was dressed in a pink, simple little dress with white buckled shoes. Her brown hair was brushed neatly and her little hand were outstretched towards Bella.

I eyed the dress before glancing at Alice, "Your idea, Ali?"

She grinned and vamped to my side, nudging me, "You guessed it, bro. Took some work to keep it from your prying mind."

I chuckled and looked at Bella who tugged my hand forward. We reached our daughter and Bella lifted her into her arms.

"Thank-you, Alice," my wife whispered, barely heard by me.

"Welcome, Bella. Enjoy your night," Alice said, going to Jasper and taking him hand.

"Have a good night, you three," Carlisle said, leading Esme towards the window.

"Hope you like you're new home," Esme said with a smile before the two jumped out the window.

"I'll keep the mutt away from here for a while," Emmett said with a grin, throwing his arm around Rosalie who only nodded at Bella, smiling slightly. The two left, leaping gracefully out the big window.

Alice tugged Jasper forward before she leaned forward to kiss Renesmee on the forehead and looked at Bella, "Enjoy your time together as a family. You need this. I'm sorry I had to lie to you but I wanted it to go over so perfectly and it thankfully did."

Bella smiled and nodded, "It's fine, Alice, I understand. Thank-you again."

"You're welcome," the pixie said back.

"Thanks Alice," I told my sister, wrapping my arms around Bella and Renesmee.

"Have a wonderful evening," Jasper said, his southern accent peaking through in his words.

In another moment, the two were gone and it was just Bella, Renesmee and I. My perfect and complete family.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:41 pm

My entire family is soon exiting the window as I hold my daughter.

I'm completely dumbfounded. Alice had given me what I wanted, after all. Time with my daughter and husband. I cannot quit blinking; tears want to stream down my face.

"Hi...." I say quietly and brightly to Renesmee, who is now fully awake in my arms. She grasps my index finger in her tiny hand, holding it. I admire her beautiful, round face.

Pale, creamy skin. Rosy cheeks. My chocolate brown eyes. Edward's bronze hair and facial features. Our curls.

I look up at Edward. "I can't believe I did it...I had her. We have her now. We're a family." I smile breathlessly, still blinking.

He kisses my forehead. "Forever," he responds. I nod excitedly. "Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe you read my mind after all."

He laughs and runs a hand through my hair. "I wish.."

I chuckle and look back down to my baby. "And the house...I mean..." Dumbstruck once again.

"It's more of a cottage," Edward responds, admiring Renesmee alongside me.

I shake my head and look at him with a smirk. "Let me have the moment."

My mate's melodic laugh rings throughout the cottage.

"I have no words." I begin to rock Renesmee gently. "When did they even beginning building this place? And in how long? A bathroom and kitchen and everything. The appliances, electricity, plumbing, decorating..."

Edward rubs my back with one hand, smiling. "This was a broken down place when they found it. When it comes to Alice and Esme, they can rebuild anything."

"Ha, got that right. It's just mind blowing...I'm going to have to thank them for it more genuinely later."

Edward puts his face in my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. He lets out a soft sigh. "You don't worry about that right now. You relax."

I smile and close my eyes briefly, then reopen them to see Renesmee dozing. I realize she is still holding my index finger.

I shift her to my left side and let her head rest on my chest, putting her hand on my neck.

I feel Edward lift his head, his chin sitting atop my shoulder. I hear him smile. "She's so beautiful."

I smile and nod. I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 am

I leapt out of the window, my wife's hand still firmly in my grasp, and began the run home.

"I'm so glad they liked it" Esme said, beaming from ear to ear.

"Of course they liked it, you and Alice did a great job" I squoze her hand gently. Her returning smile had me dazed.

I was so glad that we had finally given Bella, Edward and Renesmee their gift, it was a relief to think freely. It had been very difficult to keep the plans out of our heads, I had resorted to reciting latin poems in my head whenever Edward was around, I had gained many a puzzled expression from my talented son.

As we drew closer to home, I heard the rest of our family save Edward, Bella and Renesmee catch up with us. Alice was practically leaping with joy. "I knew it would go completely to plan! It was perfect!" we all as one laughed at the little pixie as she pranced around her husband, pulling him to move with her.

"Esme love, would you like to go hunting while we are outside?" the dull ache in my throat was calling me.

"Sure, Carlisle" , she answered me. "See you guys in a little while" she addressed our family, and we made a U-turn and accelerated into the night swept trees.

"What do you fancy, Elk? Lion?" I asked my love.

"Lets stay close to home tonight Carlisle, lets hunt Elk."she replied.

"Of course," I smiled, and within fifteen seconds we had caught the scent of our prey.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:14 am

Renesmee popped my lips together a few times, enjoying the sound they made as I stared up at my parents staring down at me.

Distracted by the sounds of my lips, I giggled before making a gurgling sound, clapping my chubby hands together soundlessly, unable to put enough force behind the gesture.

I listened to the quiet mumbles from my parents as they spoke to each other but I didn't understand a word they were saying. It didn't bother me though, it was soothing and made my eyelids heavy. It made me want to sleep.

Gaping my jaw open in a yawn, I stretched my arms up and rubbed my closed fist against my eyelids, making a small unhappy noise before reaching up at the bow in my hair and tugging at it. I popped my lips together again as I continue to tug at the ribbon.

Opening my eyes, I stared up at Ma and smiled wide, it was a gummy smile.

Reaching both hands up, I stretched them out towards both my parents and spoke softly, "Ma.. Dah!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 pm

I sit on the couch in the Cullen home, glancing around at the expensive decor. Damn.

I was missing Renesmee already, though I had just seen her. I replay the events of the day: Bella waking up, the rip of her dress before she crossed that wide-ass river, meeting her daughter for the first time. It all happened so fast.

I lay my head back, my eyelids growing heavy. It's only around 7, but the day had been long and cautious and I was ready to chill.

A few minutes later I hear footsteps on the stairs, a sickly sweet scent entering my nostrils faintly. I wriggle my nose and look up to see Alice and Jasper, hand in hand.

I smile smugly and arch my eyebrows a bit. "So, how're the lovebirds liking their new place?" I ask tiredly. I take a deep breath as I wait for their response- they, too, look quite lovey dovey.

Must've had a nice little lovers walk through the forest on their way back. Renesmee's precious face enters my mind once again.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:08 am

I dance around Jasper as we return to the house. I am more than happy that I made Bella's wish come true. I giggle to myself and Jasper gives me a goofy grin -- I can tell he is happy, too.

I wave to Esme and Carlisle as they take off into the woods to hunt.

I clutch at my Jasper's hand tightly and lean into him, still grinning from ear to ear about the days' events.

We arrive back home and and I open the door to see Jacob lounging on the couch, raising an eyebrow at us. He asks us how Bella and Edward were doing.

Jasper and I come in and sit on the love seat, still holding hands. I adjust and sit on my mate's lap and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Bella was completely surprised and I think we even somehow managed to fool Edward, too," I say, entwining Jasper and mine's hands together, "I think they definitely will enjoy it and have a great evening with just their daughter and themselves."

I look at the mutt laying on his couch and ponder, once again, how he managed to be in our family. Shaking my head and sighing, I forced a smile at Jacob. May as well start being friendly with him since I figure he will be with us forever.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:03 pm

I watch our daughter from over Bella's shoulder. Bella and I continue to stand in our daughter's perfect room and it's a time like this where I am glad to be a vampire. Bella and I didn't have to move or shift our weight. Bella could hold Renesmee forever just like that and I could stand here with my arms around my wife and my chin on her shoulder for all of eternity.

I smile at Renesmee stretches her arms towards us, working on staying awake. I smile and reach a hand over Bella and capture my daughter's tiny hand. She closes it around my finger and I sway her arm back and forth. She giggles and continues to smile up at us, big brown eyes watching us both carefully.

"I love you, Renesmee," I say to her in a soft tone, not wanting to disturb the peace.

I kiss Bella's temple, still keeping my eyes locked with my daughter, "And I love you, Bella. We are finally together here."

Renesmee releases my hand and I take the moment to glance around the room again, "This room is almost as big as ours. Alice and Esme sure spoiled our daughter." I eye the closet before shaking my head and looking down at my perfect family again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown to Red    Brown to Red  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brown to Red
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: The Cullen's Place-
Jump to: