You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Family Getaway

Go down 
+4
Edward Cullen
Jasper Hale
Emmett Cullen
Alice Cullen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 am

I kicked off my heels and put my feet up on Jasper's lap, leaning back against the boat and crossing my hands behind my head. My large Prada black sunglasses covered my eyes and my pink Tara Grinna bikini exposed most of my glittering skin.

The whole family was out on the huge boat that Carlisle decided to buy for us to take to Isle Esme. It had a lower deck so we could get out of the sun if we needed to and it had two bedrooms -- one for a fast maturing Renesmee and one for Jacob. Edward and Bella made sure of that. It also had a small kitchen with a huge fridge to keep us supplied on our four day journey across the ocean and this was just the first day.

Jasper massaged my feet, tickling them slightly, and I smiled and moved my head to see what the rest of my family was up to.

Emmett and Rosalie were sitting at the front of the boat, molded into one another. I could just see Rosalie's blonde hair cascading over Emm's huge bicep and could hear him whisper into her ear.

Edward and Bella weren't far from Jasper and I at the back of the boat. They were sitting on the edge of the boat, dangling their feet over, and Edward had his arm around her waist.

Esme was sitting on Carlisle's lap while he drove the boat at a fast speed.

Jacob and Nessie were downstairs, eating and preparing to come up and I could see by Bella and Edward's anxious glances towards the stairs that lead down, that they were ready to head down there and see what was taking them so long.

I laughed out loud and Edward gave me a dirty look, shaking his head slightly.

I sighed and closed my eyes, reaching a hand out for my Jasper. He took my hand and kissed my fingertips. Oh how I loved him.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:38 am

Ahh. A getaway. Even if we have all the time in the world and all the fortune, we rarely have a getaway. Weird, i know. But there's this one place we can always go to. Isle Esme.

We hopped in to the huge and beautiful boat Carlisle bought for traveling purposes. It can be ship. Of course, we'll be traveling by sea, the sun cannot be stopped from shining down so Carlisle made sure there's a lower deck. We even have rooms. You know, for Renesmee. She sleeps and we don't. And one for Jacob cause he sure won't let Renesmee out of his sight. We got everything we have and it's vacation time.

Rosalie and I took the front seats of the boat. I placed my arm on the bench and she lays her head on my chest. "Time to rest." I whispered to her and kissed her hair. "Like we need it." I could tell she's grinning as she said that. I chuckled. "Alright then, time to cuddle up." I rephrased and she moves positions her head on my shoulder and wraps her hand on my waist. "Hmm..that's more like it." I shook my head, chuckling and pulls her nearer.

Rosalie and I glanced at the back when we heard Alice's bell-like laughter and Edward shaking his head. I chuckled and Rosalie went back to resting her head on my shoulder. "Anxious Edward alert." She laughed and gives me a kiss on my jaw then back to resting her head.

This trip is going to be long but it's worth it. Every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Family Getaway   Family Getaway  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:41 am

I kiss my love's fingertips and chuckle at Edward's anxiety. "He needs to relax," I murmur to Alice. She sighs. "I know. Could you help him out?" she asks. I nod and immediately send out waves of calm.

I bring my Alice onto my lap, missing her. "Why, hello there, ma'am," I say with my accent. She giggles. "Why, hello there, sir!" I laugh close to her face and kiss her soft lips. My hand melds to her small face, brushing her cheek. My other arm pulls her closer to me, our chests almost touching.

A minute of this wonderful, calm kissing and suddenly I'm back in reality- I hear Edward curse me as he feels the relaxation. Footsteps. A few loud bounds and suddenly Jake is on the deck with us, holding Renesmee. Alice and I pull away and look at them.

"It's about time!" Alice exclaims. "Edward was having an anxiety attack!" I laugh as both Jake and Edward roll their eyes. Edward kisses Bella's forehead and retreats to take Renesmee from Jacob. "Well, she's fine," Jake says, obviously annoyed.

"We know she is, Jake," Bella reassures him, showing him they trust the dog. Alice cuddles up to me again and I hold her to my chest tightly, stroking her short pixie cut.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:06 pm

I look over my shoulder another time to look at the stairs. I listen for the mutt and my daughter, hoping she was alright. She was getting older and almost to the age that she might see Jacob as a romantic interest. I hoped she wouldn't.

I tightened my hold on Bella when I heard Renesmee thoughts that she should come upstairs and I let out a breath in relief. My hand relaxed around Bella's waist and I felt calmer -- I actually smiled. Still smiling, I raised an eyebrow and cursed under my breath at Jasper. He would do this to me. I looked at the two and noticed Alice curled into his chest.

I shook my head and kissed Bella's shoulder and then I hear them. Jacob bounds up the steps carrying Renesmee. Her hair was already getting longer and her features were more defined.

I kissed Bella's forehead before standing up and vamping beside Jacob, taking my daughter out of his arms.

"She's fine," Jacob says, grumbling.

Bella reassures him, coming to stand by me. She takes Renesmee's hand, "Hello Renesmee, what do you think of the boat?"

She shows Bella a vision of how big it is and throws in words like "grand" and "beautiful". I smile and nod as I read Renesmee's thoughts. It was great to have a connection with my wife and daughter. Even though I couldn't read Bella's thoughts, I could see what she was seeing through Renesmee which brought me closer to both of them. It was very comforting.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 am

I was excited about the boat. It had been a long time since my whole family had gotten together to go on a vacation. Sure, we always see each other at home but going on a holiday wasn't the same. Plus, Carlisle and Uncle Emm had talked papa and Aunty Rosalie into letting me bring Jacob.

I continued to show mom how much I loved my bedroom before I glanced at papa who was looking down at me. Reaching over, I took his hand in mine as well. Even though I knew he could read my mind, it wasn't the same as sharing my thoughts with him. I knew he felt like he was intruding sometimes but he couldn't help it and I didn't mind. However, I would show him how happy I was.

I couldn't help but giggle when I saw papa frown slightly at my happiness and picture of Jacob with us but I knew he would reluctantly accept it if it made me happy. That's my papa.

Pulling away, I ran over and quickly gave Grandma Esme and Grandpa Carlisle a hug to show them how much I appreciated them letting us use their boat and special place. I had never been to Isle Esme and I couldn't wait to get there.

Quickly, I ran over and kissed Aunty Rosalie and Uncle Emmett's cheeks, making sure not to forget them as I giggled at Emmett's massive bear hug.

Once I had wiggled my way out of his grasp, I ran over to Uncle Jasper who picked me up and swung me around before pulling me into a joint hug with Aunty Alice.

Placing my hand on Jasper's cheek, I made sure to thank him for calming papa.

"My pleasure, Nessie," Jasper chuckled before turning and looking into the water, "Look Nes, dolphins."

I gasped, scrabbling out of Uncle Jazz' embrace and over to the railing, watching as a group of dolphins jumped out of the water beside the boat.

I blushed when I felt Jacob take my hand and join me on the edge of the boat, refusing to look at papa when I heard him growl.

Looking up at Jake, I sent him a small smile and let my gift show him how happy I was through the tips of my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

I crawl onto my Jasper's lap and adjust my legs so that I'm straddling his lap. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him deeply, allowing my tongue to enter his.

I pull back slightly but keep our noses touching. I look into his golden eyes and I smile. I massage his hair at the nape of his neck and he runs his fingers up and down my sides.

I move my head back a bit further and admire his shimmering skin, "You're so handsome," I say, trailing off as I look at his scars, showing even more in the sunlight. I can't help but trace a finger down his neck and over a few of the scars.

A noise behind me makes me turn around and Renesmee plunges into us. I laugh and Jasper brings her into his lap. I shift so that we are both sitting on his lap. We have a group hug and I kiss my niece's forehead, "Hello Ness, I love the swimsuit you have on." I wink at her and she smiles but her attention turns to the dolphins.

Jasper takes my hand and leads me over to the side of the boat. We peer over and I watch the dolphins jumping so gracefully.

I grin at Jasper before I pull us both into the ocean and we begin to swim with the dolphins. Something I've always wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm

I watched the dolphins intently before squeaking when I am suddenly drenched by a large splash of water. Blinking my eyes for a few minutes, I looked down into the water to see a giggling Aunty Alice and a slightly confused but amused Uncle Jasper.

Excited, I looked back at papa and mama to see if they would let me go swimming as well. Papa sent me a reluctant look before mama nudged him in the side and nodded at me, "Just be careful, Renesmee."

I couldn't help but let the big smile creep across my face, knowing that the whole family would join too. Pulling my sun hat off my head, I set it down on the cushions of the chair on the deck and walked back to the edge of the deck, gripping the railing.

However, I hestitated, letting my fingers flex against the bar. Turning, I looked at Jacob who was at my side, looking down at me and couldn't help but ask softly, "Shark?"

An amused look crossed Jake's face, one that I wasn't too entirely sure I liked since I knew he was laughing at me.

"No, Ness. Sharks tend to avoid dolphins," he said, pulling off his shirt, making me glance away quickly before he could see my embarrassed face, "And you have vampires and werewolves to look after you."

And with that final statement, he grabbed me and pulled me into the water with him, making me squeak before crashing into the salty water.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:27 pm

"A werewolf," I correct Jacob's response to Nessie before they jump into the ocean.

I turn back to Edward, who's holding my hands. He chuckles. I share a laugh with him and our hands start doing tricks. Twisting, turning, intertwining, holding, brushing.

"Please do me one favor," I ask him. He looks at me seriously. "Anything."

"Relax. She's fine." He glances away and his jaw clenches. "I know it's hard, but....I'm going to talk to Jacob later. Set some boundaries." He looks at me with the slightest upturn of his mouth- hope.

"You really believe he'll listen?" he asks. Knowing Jacob, and all that we've been through....Yes. He would. He had to.

I nod. "I know him." Edward nods too. "You two do have that special connection. Always have." I smile sadly and listen to them splash in the water with Alice and Jasper, and hell, dolphins.

"Would you like to see dolphins?" he asks. I shake my head. "Let them enjoy it. I can see them once we're there."

Rosalie and Emmett are lost in each other on a couch-like piece of furniture, Carlisle and Esme continuing to drive the boat, oblivious to the scene around them.

"They'll catch up to us," Edward mumbles to mostly himself. I walk back to the end of the boat, bringing him with me. I sit and dip my feet in once again, as does he.

I sigh, barley audible, thinking to myself. Edward looks at me with concern. "What is it?" I shake my head and admire the ocean, sky, and clouds.

He scoots closer to me and wraps his arms around me. "Bella." I smile as he says my name and look at him. "You weren't supposed to hear that."

He smirks. "Well, I did. Now are you going to tell me what is antagonizing you?" Dammit. He knew me so well, even from an almost silent sigh.

"..........Alone time. Do you think we'll have some at the island?....Possibly in our honeymoon room?" I ask quietly so only Edward can hear. I must say I'm proud of him- he has relaxed already, mind off of Nessie.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm

I swim underwater with my beautiful love close beside me. We attempt to communicate with the dolphins.

Alice is a natural- so small and welcoming, she goes right up to them, somewhat as a greeting. It's amazing to watch since most animals know just from our scent how dangerous we are, that we are predators like them.

Alice is harmless and beckons me over. Jacob and Renesmee are engulfed by a different dolphin. I swim over carefully and examine the dolphin. He's a cheerful little guy, like Alice.

I stroke his head once and take a careful hold of his fin, allowing Alice to straddle me from behind, arms locked around my neck.

I look to Jacob and Renesmee and they nod, preparing to do the same.

I smile and give my love a kiss underwater before our ride darts forward, beginning to rise to the surface for an epic lunge in the air.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:33 pm

As I drive our new boat, Esme leans on my shoulder, her fingers on the hair at the back of my neck, stroking a comforting rhythm.

"Jacob!" , Renesmee giggles as Jacob splashes her. The slight rock of the boat was relaxing, and as I turned off the engine, Esme stood, showing me her new bikini.

"Do you like it, Carlisle?" , she asked, twirling on the spot so I could see from all angles.

"I love it." , I smiled just a little bit suggestively. I stood up to join her. "Shall we?" , I gestured towards the water where Alice, Jasper, Renesmee and Jacob were swimming with a pod of dolphins. Esme nodded, and she pulled me to the side of the boat. We both jumped in, sending cascades of water up onto the deck of the boat.

We were shortly followed by Rosalie and Emmett. The former had been reluctant, but who could resist following Emmett's infectious enthusiasm?

"Grandpa! Grandma!" , Renesmee sang as she caught sight of us.

Edward and Bella were the only ones still on the boat, they could have some rare alone time.

Esme and I swam to Renesmee and petted the dolphins. Rare family trips like this was something to be cherished, and as Renesmee grew, times like this would become even more rare.

We played with the friendly dolphins, and we were all a tangle of giggles, laughter and splashes, as we enjoyed some precious family time.

"Isnt this wonderful Carlisle?" , Esme said as she swan to me and enveloped me in her arms.

"Yes, my love. It really is".
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 pm

I petted the dolphin in front of me. I had expected it to be slimey because it lives in the water and looks like it should be but it felt like wet leather, smooth and sleek.

Giggling, I made sure to hang onto Jacob so as to not drown. I wasn't the strongest swimmer and despite the fact that Uncle Emm keeps telling me that vampires are naturally good in the water, I just can't seem to manage on getting it down right.

Sure, I can swim for a bit but don't ask me to go far or for too long.

However, I knew I was safe with Jacob right beside me and my family all around.

Feeling a bit silly, I carefully timed my splash and made sure I got both Grandpa and Grandma. However, before I knew it, I had created an all out war.

Emmett canon balled into the water, creating a giant tidal wave which sent to dolphin's chirping in glee and caused them to do a few flips.

The family was too caught up in their water battle to notice. We had paired off into two groups. Aunty Rose, Uncle Emm, Grandpa, and Grandpa against Aunty Alice, Uncle Jasper, Jacob, and I.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 am

Just as I was about to kiss Esme, Nessie made a large splash, and something told me that we had been aimed at. Promptly I turned to face my grandaughter and, giving her a mischevious smile, sent a fountain of water in her direction.

Renesmee burst into a fit of giggles. "Grandpa!" , she laughed gleefully. As we were laughing, Jacob uttered a sentence that sent us all into a splashing frenzy.

"This. Means. War." , and suddenly, we were in two teams, and battling to be the champions. We were a strange sight to behold, for sure.

Mid splash, Esme whispered in my ear. "It is nice to see you relax, Carlisle my love." , And I couldn't help but beam as I realized that, for the first time in a while, I was carefree. The dolphins all seemed to be battling for Renesmee's team, giving them the advantage, and in their own turn, our animal friends caused splashes almost as big as Emmett's. One of them sent a large splash onto the deck of the boat, soaking Edward and Bella. They both came to see what all the noise was about, and laughed with their daughter.

"Come on then, Ness, we need to get moving again." , Edward said, and Renesmee huffed. As I was currently the closest to her, she touched her hand to my shoulder and showed me the disappointment she felt.

I smiled at her. "Come on now dear, we can swim again soon." , at this she smiled a little, and nodded.

"Okay, Grandpa." , she conceded. We all climbed back into the boat and I turned the engine on once more.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:32 pm

I laughed gleefully as I peered into the eye of a dolphin. I patted his head and then he swam away. I zipped over to Jasper and clung onto his back, kissing his neck.

I looked over to Renesmee and Jacob and smiled at them both before another big splash caught my gaze. I grinned at Esme and Carlisle as they swam towards us.

We got into a silly little water battle when Rosalie and Emmett jumped in. The dolphins swam and played along with us. I tugged Jasper over to a dolphin and allowed him to pet the creature.

I eyed Jasper suspiciously, wondering if he was using his ability to make the dolphins happy and excited to see us. Probably, the silly vampire. I giggled at my own thoughts and moved forward to kiss his lips. We dove under the water and helped with the battle, allowing Nessie and the wolf to win.

We heard Edward call, anxiously, from above that it was time to get going. We nodded at him and, before I could see it coming, Jasper jumped up into the boat, leaving me still in the ocean. I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow, and in another instant, he reached down and grabbed my hand, pulling me up into the boat and onto his lap. We were back in our seat, dripping wet. Bella tossed us two towels and I turned around on my Jasper's lap, straddling him, and began to wipe the water from his glittering body. We was so handsome. I nearly died all over when he sent me the loving half smile and when I heard his accent.

"Thank-you, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Alice laughs as she dries me. "You're very welcome, sir." She says with a humorous tone and gleam in her eye.

I vamp over, towering over her as she is laid down. I take my towel and begin drying her body gently. I run my eyes over her slowly, admiring every detail. She smiles and stares at me the whole time.

"You're too beautiful for your own good," I tell her, lowering close to her face, looking into her eyes.

"So are you," she responds, gazing at me as she runs her fingers through my honey blonde hair.

I shake my head. "Not exactly," I say with a sort of sad chuckle.

"That's nonsense, Jasper." She kisses a scar right above my lip.

Afterwards I lean down to plant a kiss on her shimmering stomach. She giggles, running her hands down my chest. I shudder lightly and laugh.

"You have the most amazing, soft, comforting touch." I compliment her. I lean down and kiss her lips passionately, forgetting the world around me.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:51 pm

I was disappointed when Papa said it was time to move on but I knew we couldn't stay in the water forever. Plus, I really, really wanted to see the island.

Swimming over to the boat, I waited patiently for Alice and Jasper to climb into the boat before I reached up and grabbed the hand Jacob had extended down. However, apparently he had different plans because he put his other hand down, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me up beside him.

"Thank you," I said softly before grabbing the towel Mama offered to me and quickly drying my hair and patting my body as dry as possible. It was a nice day so it wouldn't take too long to dry in the sun.

Finishing with the towel, I went to hand Jacob one when suddenly, succumbing to his inner wolf, he started to shake, splashing water back on me.

"Jake!" I exclaimed before giggling, laughing at how absolutely ridiculous he looked. All I got in reply was a sheepish grin, one I knew wasn't as honest as he was trying to make me believe.

Shaking my head, I reached up with the towel. Knowing what I wanted, he bent slightly at the waist and allowed me to dry his short hair.

Once I finished with that, I smiled and handed him the towel, allowing him to dry the rest of himself off but all he did was throw the towel over his shoulder and pull me over to the seats, plopping down and pulling me beside him.

I looked up at the crystal blue sky and smiled as Uncle Emmett cried out, "Onward we go!"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 pm

I whip my head to my sister in law. "Alice," I say through clenched teeth, one eyebrow raised in warning, but I'm smiling.

She looks right back at me, wrapped in Jasper's arms. She grins. "Yeeees?" I flicker my golden eyes to my daughter who is sitting on Jacob's lap.

"What....?" Renesmee's eyebrows furrow in confusion. It's so cute. I reach over and tuck a bronze curl behind her ear. "...You'll learn soon," I say with a tad of motherly humor- she would, she was growing up mentally so quickly.

Edward chuckles softly and wraps his arm around my waist as I lean back into the cushioned bench, still looking at Nessie's bewilderment. We glance at each other, sharing a humorous look about the subject of Renesmee's small knowledge of sex.

"We're here!" Rosalie exclaims. I look at Edward and we smile at each other. I feel he's relaxed a great amount and slam into him with a sudden embrace.

My head sounds a huge crack! as it makes contact with his chest, my arms slithering around his sides to his back.

He laughs and holds me tightly against him. I listen to his content breathing as the boat begins to gradually come to a stop. I feel a few glances thrown our way but ignore them.

I smile into his chest and breathe in his indescribable scent (even though it is indeed describable) until we finally get the OK from Carlisle to hop on off. Renesmee is excited and wants to jump back into the water and swim to shore rather than just fall onto land.

"Well then, let's go!" I say with a wide smile as I'm already out of Edward's arms and I take Renesmee's hand, leading her to the edge.

I stand onto the narrow ledge and pick Nessie up, setting her down as well. I admire my perfect balance a moment before asking her, "Ready?"

She nods, a bright excitement in her big brown eyes. She slips her small hand into mine and we jump in gracefully, plunging into the aqua blue water.

My khaki shorts and white T-shirt drench in water, along with my thick, dark hair. I see Nessie underwater and smile at her. She laughs, bubbles surrounding her as the oxygen releases.

We have ran and jumped in less than a few seconds. I take her hand and resurface the two of us. Surely diamonds now litter my skin. Renesmee has very faint ones too.

"You're so beautiful," I say as I admire my daughter's face. She grins and places a hand on my cheek; I keep us afloat easily. My face appears in her mind, just now, hair slicked back with water, pale skin engulfed in glitter, golden eyes and white teeth bright.

I shake my head and take her hand in mine. "I wish I could show you how you look. Incredible."

She blushes a bit and I take her into my arms happily and swing her around in the water. Giggles erupt from her immediately as I throw my head back in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 am

I blushed at mama's words before placing my hand, gently to her cheek and showing her exactly how she is in my eyes as well. It is no wonder papa is so completely in love with her. Laughing slightly, I recall all the times papa had stolen mama away, leaving me with grandpa and grandma. It was kind of mean, I thought jokily but at least they are happy together.

I looked back at the boat before grinning.

And at least I have my Jake.

Suddenly, a loud yell split the calming sound of the lapping of waves and the call of seagulls. Knowing what was about to happen, I kicked my feet and swam as quickly as I could away from the boat before Uncle Emm crashed into the water.

Soon after most of the family joined as well, save Carlisle and Esme who smoothly and effortless banked the boat and sat cuddled into each other on the beach shore. I think Esme may even be trying to convince Grandpa to get in the water.

I looked back over at my family a laughed at the ridiculous grins covering their faces.

"Race you to the show!" I heard someone cry and immediately everyone was off, trying to out-show the other as well as sabotage their attempts to get to shore.

I lagged behind, not as fast as my family in the water because of my uncoordinated as well as half-human qualities.

However, Jake stayed behind with me, lazily doing the backstroke.

"That cloud looks like a cloud looks like a giant plate of pancakes, dripping in butter and maple syrup with a big glass of milk beside it," he pointed to the sky before continuing his swim.

Completely thrown off, I looked to the sky before busting out in belly laughs so deep, Jake had to stop swimming to hold me up, in fear I would drown.

"No it doesn't!" I calmed myself slightly, still laughing slightly.

However, my giggles were interrupted by a deep growl from Jake's stomach, indicating his hungry.. This immediately sent me into complete hysterics with tears running down my face.

I really like him. I couldn't help but think because of his ridiculousness.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 pm

I laughed as my entire family save myself and my wife dive-bombed into the sea in turn. They began a race to the shore, it was good to see them all let go so completely.

Esme cuddled closer to me as I banked the boat. We both got up and walked to the end of the boat, and jumped onto the soft sand of the beach.

"Come on, love. lets join our family in the water." Esme said as she gently tugged on my arm. I chuckled.

"We just got dry. Lets cuddle on the beach." I suggested. She looked disappointed.

"Come on Carlisle, for me?" she gave me those eyes. The ones that I could never disappoint. I sighed in resignation, laughing at myself at the same time.

"Alright then." I smiled, and she led me to the water.

On the way to my family, Esme whispered softly into my ear. "It is always lovely to see you without a shirt on." she winked, sending shivers down my spine. I grinned like an idiot at her as we reached our destination.

"Grandpa! Grandma!" Renesmee giggled as we swam to where she and Jacob were. She touched a hand to Esme's cheek, and the other to mine, and showed us that she had given up the race to the shore. She wanted to stay in the water for longer.

"what would you like to do?" I asked my granddaughter. She began to deliberate.

"Watch fish." She said, and showed me an image of diving under to the sea bed, and swimming through a coral reef, surrounded by colourful fish." I smiled at the beautiful image that she had conjured, Renesmee's imagination was indeed formidable.

"Alright"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:30 pm

I splash Emmett as Renesmee is twelve feet away from me now because she predicted his big entrance.

"You idiot!" I laugh. He laughs and returns with a bigger splash than mine. Alice and Rosalie jump in gracefully together. Jasper pretends to be in deep concentration, then backflips off the ledge.

Carlisle and Esme decide to stay on the beach. They head to hop off. I see all of my family in the water now, resurfacing. But....Where is Edward?

I'm searching the boat quickly with my eyes when suddenly I feel something on my ankle. Before I can even react I'm yanked under surprisingly gently.

I snap my head around me in the water and discover Edward, bubbles surrounding his beautiful face from laughter. I laugh myself and punch his arm- less effective in density.

We resurface together. "Not funny!" I exclaim as soon as my mouth hits air. He's still laughing and kisses my lips. "I snuck out the opposite side."

I smile, suddenly distracted by the diamonds on his skin. "Sneaky," I say in a daze, and put a hand to his cheek. He smiles crookedly- my breath catches.

Edward brushes my cheek with his fingers, staring into my eyes. I'm positive we're both admiring the same feature.

"Race you to the show!" Jasper suddenly calls out. I snap out of my daze and immediately look at Renesmee. Jacob is already swimming lazily around her, speaking to her.

"It's on!" I shout. I wink at Edward and dive under the water. Swimming as a vampire is incredible. I can still see everything. I don't need to breathe. I'm fast.

I come up beside Emmett and nudge him with my entire body. His laugh is muffled as he floats away momentarily, almost immediately regaining position and speed.

Edward comes up to me on my other side. I smile at him and wave. In less than a second he's got me on his back. He's swift and graceful even in water.

I wrap my arms around his neck, laughing bubbles. His purple button down shirt floats open as he swims. We come up to Alice and Jasper. Alice is on Jasper's back too, but whereas I'm clung to Edward, Alice is sitting on Jazz in a sun-tanning position like it's nothing, like the water can't push her off and away. Her leg is propped up and her head is back, flawless chest out, arms slightly behind her to support her weight. It's amazing.

I laugh harder and wave to her. She giggles and waves back. Suddenly Carlisle and Esme pass us. I briefly wonder what convinced them to get in.

Jasper looks to Edward and tilts an imaginary hat as if to say, "How do you do?"

Edward laughs- bubbles of his oxygen floating up and passed me- and returns the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:22 pm

I win.

"Ha!" The playful side of me comes out. "Suck it!" Edward laughs and pushes me. My feet dig into the sand. I push him back, and before I know it it's become a wrestling match.

I keep all thoughts blank as he gets out of my momentary headlock. Bella and Alice shake their hair out.

"What are you two, dogs?" I ask and Edward bursts out laughing, probably thinking of Jacob. My chance- I pin him to the ground.

My wife's laugh rings in my ears. Bella chuckles as she ruffles her hair. "Okay, I'd like my husband back."

I smirk at my brother before vamping up, dusting some sand off my muscle shirt. Alice comes up to me and squeezes my bare bicep. "Good job, Jazzy." She plants a kiss on my cheek as I smile brightly.

Edward walks up to Bella and attempts to embrace her but she backs away. "Do you see how sandy your back is?"

Edward humours her and turns his head, trying to look at his back. She laughs and pushes him right into the water. I burst out laughing, my arms wrapped around Alice. "Pfffttt!"

He sits up and shakes his head rapidly, just as Alice and Bella had. Bella clutches her stomach from laughter and slowly walks up to him.

"Are...are you okay?" She gets out between laughs. Edward smiles mischievously and suddenly bounds forward, grabbing her waist, and brings her in with him.

The two laugh and splash around in the shallow water as Emmett and Rosalie walk up.

"Wasn't feeling too competitive, eh, Em?" I ask. Emmett usually would have dominated that race. He chuckles and shrugs. "Nah, wanted to be with this beautiful gal more."

He squeezes Rose's shoulder and she smiles, leaning against him. I smile at the two then down at my wife, admiring her pale, sparkling chest.

Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 am

Isle Esme. Hmmm, the heat-the sun. Together with disco balls, yes that's us.

"Well, we're home. " I whisper at Rosalie as I invite her to walk towards the house. She wrapped her arm around my waist as I let my arm sag on her shoulder.

"You do realize I'm not ..." she grunts and squares her shoulder " ..that strong" We both laughed and I kissed her temple.

I'm lost just by the slightest move of my wife and I'm pretty sure my siblings are lost in their mates as well. It's not that hard to guess. Just by looking at them focused on the eyes of their mates.

"Love, it overflows in this family." Rosalie said with a smile. " Indeed, it is. " I replied then she eyes me from head to toe. We stopped and I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "What?" She chuckled. "It's just that, you're soaking wet." I grinned and shook my hair in her direction. "Emmett!" she shouted then giggled, trying to break away from me but I caught her hand and I pulled her close to me.

"Can't escape, sorry." I chuckled and leaned in. She leaned in and then pushed me hard that I fell on the sand. "Can, sorry." She winked and ran away, laughing. "Wanna play, huh?" I stood immediately and ran after him.

"Emmett and Rosalie!" Esme called out. "Don't you dare break anything!" I laughed as Rosalie turned right. "Like that's something new." I heard Bella speak. I rolled my eyes and followed Rosalie. Now, she's playing. She circled around Alice and Jasper and I followed her and we're like kids. She ran towards the left this time and I vamp towards her and we both fell on the sand, laughing.

I could hear Alice and Jasper laughing. "The biggest yet the most childish." I heard Alice speak to Jasper. I lifted my head and stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed then they continued to walk.

"You are one stubborn lady." I kissed her neck and stood up. "Now we're dirty." We laughed as I offered my hand and she took it.

We walked towards the house and I could see Nessie's huge smile in observing the house and Jake beside her who's also looking around. Bella and Edward are behind them, close to each other. Alice and Jasper are following too. Carlisle and Esme are still approaching the house, just like us.

"You know, Esme won't let us in if you're that dirty." She said, laughing. I rolled my eyes and took of my shirt. Her eyebrows shot up. "Not that dirty anymore." I said, winking at her. "Oh." She said and I laughed. "C'mon." I said as I put an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 pm

I laughed gleefully as I made my way back to the shore with Esme, Nessie and Jacob. I knew already that this getaway was going to be fantastic; we could all relax and have some much needed fun, and it seemed that Rosalie and Emmett were wasting no time.

"Emmett and Rosalie! Don't you dare break anything!" I heard my wife yell jokingly.

Emmett turned around and yelled "No promises!" , winking at Esme and I. I heard Jacob retch from behind me, and I couldn't help but chuckle... this was toned down Emmett and Rosalie.

"Come on, Ness!" Jacob said to Renesmee as they both began to swim away from my wife and I. I pulled her close and kissed her tenderly.

"This is wonderful, Carlisle" she beamed as she pulled me into an embrace. I grinned right back, and, giving her a wicked look, I deftly placed several feet between us, and splashed her lightly. She squealed and I delighted in her soft giggle, it was music to my ears.

"Come on." I took her hand and began to follow the others to the house that had been perfectly designed by my wonderful Esme.

Bella and Edward were still on the beach, lost in eachother's eyes. Alice and Jasper were laughing with eachother, and Emmett and Rosalie... well they were enjoying eachother's company. Renesmee was playing in the rock pools with Jacob, and all was well.

I went into the house with my wife, and took her into my arms, hugging her as close to me as I could.

"I love you, Esme" My lips captured hers.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 am

"Wow!" I gasped out as Jacob helped me to climb onto one of the rocks that surrounded the rock pool, "It's so beautiful!"

I looked down at the crystal clear water that swirled gently against the rocks and leaned over to stick my hand in. However, I felt hands grip my hips and pull me slightly back.

"Whoa there, Ness. Don't fall in,"Jake lifted me up as if I weighed absolutely nothing and began climbing down the rocks with me in toe. Once we got on one of the lower rocks, he sat down, bringing me into his lap.

My face flushed at the position although I wasn't entirely sure why it did. Jake had held me like this lots of times but for some reason today it was slightly embarrassing. Trying to cool my face down, I kicked my feet that were just in the water.

I couldn't help but notice how big Jacob was in comparison to me. Even though my feet were just in the water, Jake's calves were halfway in. Not to mention how big his forearms were in comparison to mine. Reaching down slowly, I put my hands on top of his forearms and saw that I could just barely wrap my hands around it if I used both hands.

"What are you doing?" Jacob spoke, amusement hardly being contained within his voice.

Ripping my hands back, I placed them against my once again red cheeks and squeak out, "Nothing!" My only reply was Jacob's deep laugh bouncing off the rocks that surrounded us.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:27 pm

After the swimming competition, I want my Jasper to myself and, as I look around at the rest of my family, that seems to be the case as well.

I see Jake and Renesmee go off on their own direction and by the look on Edward's face, it's somewhere private.

I stifle a giggle and hold my Jasper's hand and we walk toward the edge of the trees, still on the sandy beach. I release his hand and tackle my mate to the sand, enjoying the heat soaking into my cool skin. I sit on his chest and lean down so that our noses nearly touch.

I just look at him, brushing my pixie hair back as it falls over my face, touching his cheek. I stare into his golden eyes, not wanting to move from this spot.

I admire his gleaming skin and trace a finger over the scars on his cheeks and down to his neck.

He places his hands on my waist and I move my hands over his muscled shoulders.

It's a quiet moment and I manage to tune everything out -- the visions and voices. He's the only one that can make me do that.

"I feel so perfect when I'm with you," I whisper to him, "I feel...normal and almost human again." I let a small smile touch my lips and finally allow our noses to touch.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm

After the water games, I hold Bella close to me, making sure to keep a close mind with Jacob's thoughts. So far, he was in the clear.

I kiss Bella's forehead as we go into the huge house. Esme and Carlisle are already in the living room, lost in each other's eyes so I bring Bella upstairs.

There are bedrooms for each couple but I made sure to have two extra rooms built -- one for Renesmee and the other for Jacob. Both are down on opposite sides of the hall and Bella and mine's bed is in the middle.

I bring Bella into our room and we both stop, frozen by the overwhelming memories of the very first night we were here -- our honeymoon night.

Bella gasps as the bed has been changed and the furniture re-arranged slightly. I notice our chess board that we played was on a small table and two chairs on either side.

"Wow," Bella says, putting a hand to her head and walking into the room.

I watch her move from my arms as she goes to sit on the bed, running her fingers through the sheets.

I follow at a distance, watching her eyes move and her hair cascade around her shoulders.

"I'm remembering everything, too," I tell her, walking to sit beside her, taking her hand, "and it is very overwhelming and it seems like it was just yesterday we were here."

She nods slowly, "And now we are here with our grown up daughter and the rest of our family. Can you believe it?"

I shake my head before I smirk, "But we definitely are not going to tell her that this is wear she was conceived." I let out a quiet chuckle and Bella can't help but laugh and punch my shoulder.

"No, definitely not," she says with a smile before she leans against me and looks around the room, taking everything in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Getaway  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Getaway
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Away From Forks :: Isle Esme-
Jump to: