You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Family Getaway

Go down 
+4
Edward Cullen
Jasper Hale
Emmett Cullen
Alice Cullen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Family Getaway  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm

I laugh once again at Edward's comment, looking around the room. A few changes, nothing big. It was absolutely incredible.

Though the memories were like looking through murky water, they were beautiful all the same. Making love with Edward for the first time here. Technically it was the beach itself, but the white bed just says it all.

I turn to Edward and pull him into a passionate kiss. I allow my fingers of one hand to trail down his chest weightlessly. His button down is still open from the swim, so they go over his white muscle shirt.

My other hand rests on his neck. His hand is on the small of my back, another in my hair. Blurry memories flood my thoughts instantly.

I'm so overwhelmed by the thoughts, by Edward's touch in the present, that I don't even realize it when I pull away and open my eyes to find that I'm on top of him as he lays on the bed breathlessly.

My eyes widen and I vamp off of him- off the entire bed. "Oops," I say quietly, embarrassed of my actions. I wait for a deep blush that won't come.

But, of course, Edward only chuckles. He rolls and vamps off the bed, standing in front of me in less than a second.

"Don't be ashamed, dearest," he says, tucking a lock of my mahogany hair behind my ear. "Personally, I loved that. I really loved that."

He laughs, his cool breath washing over my face. I inhale and fall into his arms, becoming practically dizzy from it, as I would if I were human.

Edward holds me tightly to him, swaying us. "I promise you, tonight, you can do anything you want to me," he whispers into my hair. "And I will show you all of my capabilities."

I suck in a breath at his provocative words, shocked and turned on simultaneously. I push back from his shoulder to look at him. I lean in close to his face.

"Well then you had better prepare yourself for a third honeymoon, Mr. Cullen," I whisper before giving him a lingering kiss.

I smirk and walk past him, running my fingers along the white comforter once more, then vamp to the doorframe. "And after all these years, you have yet to show me all of your capabilities?" I ask with a playful smile.

Edward laughs and comes next to my side, taking my hand, and we walk back downstairs to see the rest of the family.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 pm

I smile and decide to humor my breathtaking wife. "Human....So, are you feeling hungry at all?"

Alice laughs, her sweet breath dancing across my face. It tickles, and I laugh with her. My deep laughter with her bright, bubbly laughter creates a perfect symphony.

"Actually, yes..." she responds, and I'm shocked, about to ask her if she's serious, until she sinks her teeth into my neck, softly enough no venom should release.

My laughter continues and she looks back up at me with playful eyes. "How do I taste?" I ask, smirking.

She growls low into my ear. "Delicioussss," she says, hissing the last letter. I swallow, the sound is so erotic.

I rake my fingers lightly up and down her sides, moving towards her stomach. Giggles erupt from her, and I feel the vibrations under my fingertips. An incredible feeling.

I lay there, goofing off with my mate, relishing our time together. The entire world is blocked out except her and the scenery.

Alice looks gorgeous in any scene, whether it's dreary Forks or tropical Isle Esme.

Although, I am enjoying seeing her in a bikini a little more than I think I should.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:37 am

I snuggle closely with my wife and inhale her intoxicating scent. Pure bliss didn't begin to explain what I was feeling, being on the Island that I gave to Esme, with her by my side and our entire family. Jacob too was a welcome addition.

"Carlisle, this is so wonderful" my love said, leaning her head on my chest. I smiled broadly.

"It is." I cuddled her more closely as if she would disappear the moment I let go. Surely someone such as myself didn't deserve such a full and complete happiness.

Bella and Edward passed us, both engrossed in each other completely. Never had so much love been gathered in one place as there was now. Alice and Jasper, playfully teasing each other, Rose and Emmett, who could barely keep their hands off of each other, Jacob and Renesmee, who were blissfully unaware of just how deep their love would be, were out on the beach playing, Edward and Bella, who had fought so long for each other, now had everything they ever wanted.

And myself and Esme. I don't know who I would be without my soul and my final jigsaw piece. She completed me so wholly that I couldn't possibly ever survive without her, and just holding her in my arms, and feeling her soft lips on mine was more than I had any right to ask for, and yet she gave me everything, heart, body and soul, I could never ask for more.

"I love you" I said to her before I captured her lips in mine.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Nessie was acting very abashed. Blush was constantly covering her cheeks whenever I touched her, or if I asked a question.

It was the most adorable thing I've ever witnessed. I couldn't help but feel pleased I was making her feel so self-conscious around me.

I didn't want her to be self-conscious, of course- I wanted her to feel free and comfortable and safe with me. But these effects, I know what they mean and what they will lead to as she grows older.

Either that or I'm misinterpreting her reactions. Majorily.

I splash my feet in the crystal blue water with Renesmee, letting her blush fade before speaking again. The water reminds me of La Push, and I grow slightly homesick.

I look up to see Nessie looking at me. She looks away quickly, her eyes going back to the water. I laugh.

"What?" she asks, offended. "What were you looking at me for?" I respond.

"N-Nothing," she stammers. I sigh with a grin. "You can relax around me, Nessie."

She looks back into the water, her feet swooshing around. Her words come out mumbled. "I was just wondering what you were thinking about."

I smile. "La Push, actually. The beach. The water sort of reminded me of it." Nessie smiles too. I mentally sigh with relief.

"What are you thinking of?" I ask her. I hold out my hand for her, willing her to show me with her gift.

Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 am

Everyone went in and we were the last in line. I heard Renesmee's "wow-ing". Indeed, Isle Esme hasn't changed. Well, it does--for the better. Always.

Rosalie hit my bare chest playfully then chuckles. "Get dressed." She pointed to our luggage on the side of the house and I vamped towards it. I'm not that clean so I picked out a loosed gray shirt, I didn't want to let my shirt stick to my body. Even though it wouldn't matter cause Alice would never let us wear the same thing twice. After putting on my shirt, I vamped next to Rosalie and put my arm around her shoulder again. "Better." She smiled and placed her hand on my chest as we continue to walk inside.

The others shortly went back to the beach. Alice and Jasper are now goofing off. Nessie and Jake are quite having a good time. Which is surprising for Bella and Edward...or only Edward not to react. Well, they had some moments here recently so, I'm guessing it sort of distracting them.

"You know, we still have that tree house on the other side." I reminded Rosalie as I whispered the words to her. She smiled as she faced me. "Really? We should go there. It's been a while." She said the words, in a way that she's very excited. "Before we leave or if we have time, we will." I got her hand from my chest and kissed it then puts it back on my chest. She just smiled and rests her head on my chest.

After looking at the surroundings and just walking around, we followed the others back on shore. It's a very beautiful place. A paradise everyone wants, and we have it all on our own. Rosalie and I sat on the sand not far away from the others. I sighed, happily. "This is what every suitor of yours wants to have." She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me. "What?" She said it, letting out a quick chuckle. I smiled, "Sitting on the sand, relaxing, cherishing every moment with you." She smiled back and kisses my chest. "Too bad Royce made a very big mis--" She cuts me off by putting her hand on my neck and pulls me close to her. "Don't talk about that...him. I don't like him interfering our moment." She kissed the corner of my lips and I smiled. "Yes, princess." She laughed, only for me to hear, and soon the spaces between the fingers on my hand are filled with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Placing my small hand on Jacob's, I sent him an image of the whole family splashing and racing in the water, the memory that had happen only but a few moments ago.

"I'm happy to be here with my favorite people," I spoke softly, leaning back against Jacob's chest and playing with his big hand with both of mine, drawing shapes on his palm and comparing sizes, unconsciously occupying myself.

Tilting my head back, I grinned up at my big wolf with a wide flash of my teeth, wanting him to see just how happy I was to have my family and him by my side. I was actually really excited about all the stuff we could do out here on the island, especially since we didn't have to worry about any humans encountering us. Except on Mondays, since that's when the cleaners came or so said Papa.

I let my mind race on all the possibilities we could end up doing. Secretly, I really wanted to go to the waterfall that Papa had mentioned was on the east side of the island, not far from the house. He said that Mama and him used to go swimming in the pool beneath it and had even jumped from the rocks that surrounded it.

I wanted to do that but Papa said it wasn't safe for me which makes no sense since he was the one who said him and Mama had done it. I don't get why they could do it and I couldn't.

I didn't realize I was pouting.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:47 pm

"Hey, hey..." I take my index finger on the hand that Nessie isn't occupying herself with and lift her chin to face me.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Her lower lip is more prominent and her brown eyes even more penetrating.

She explains to me the pool she'd like to swim in, the rocks she'd like to jump off that her parents previously had. But she's not allowed to.

Another blush ignites her creamy skin, and I admire it before speaking. "Well, turn that frown upside down, little girl." I reassure.

"What do you say we go try and convince your parents, huh? We can try to go jumping together."

Renesmee smiles slowly and nods quickly in agreement, already pushing off my chest to get up. I simply swing her into my arms as I reach my own feet and begin walking back to the beach, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the island.

I set her atop my shoulders, letting her legs dangle. "Y'know, your mom went cliff diving off the rocks in La Push when she was a human," I tell her. "Did it without me, too. Crazy woman, she is."

I don't mention that she almost drowned, that she nor Nessie- or Edward, even- would be here if I hadn't been there in time.

Or even me. Bella was practically my life too, back then.

"She did?" Nessie gasps in astonishment. I laugh and nod. "Yep. She's very strong. I'm sure you can jump off rocks and into water just as good as her. But I'll be right by your side."

I glance up and see her smile shyly. I shake my head and chuckle happily, finally in view of Alice and Jasper lost in each other on the beach.

Others must be inside, I think. "To mommy and daddy, we go!" I shout, and take off, giggles erupting from both of us.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:51 am

We leave the room and move slowly downstairs, glancing at Carlisle and Esme caught up with one another. Alice and Jasper are still on the beach together.

We stop outside the doors of the house and I pull Bella close to me.

"Well, what should we do? We could actually hike and this time you can actually keep up with me, unlike the last time we were here together," I say to her, kissing her lips.

She laughs and smacks my chest, "I might even be faster than you, Mr. Cullen."

I dramatically think for a moment, putting a finger to my chin before shaking my head, "Doubtful, my dear."

She steps away from me, "We'll just have to see about that," and takes off into the nearby trees.

I'm astonished but I quickly regain myself and take off after my wife -- following her beautiful scent.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:51 pm

My bell-like laugh rings throughout the forest as I race ahead of Edward.

This forest is so different than Forks- it's practically a rainforest. Different plants, animals, and insects capture and lure in my senses. I breathe in the different air, thick and humid but so good.

I hear so many different sounds; even the sound my bare feet make as I run sounds different because of the unusual soil.

I also hear Edward catching up to me. I was determined to win, though. Becoming a vampire has made me very competitive with him...in many different ways.

I desired to be as fast as him, since he was the fastest in the family. I admired his swift speed. The thicker trees here make great for games, I realize, and I finally jump and climb one.

As I climb, I spiral around and around, laughing. I reach the top and immediately jump off, summersaulting who knows how many times in the air carelessly before hitting the ground on the balls of my feet- right in front of Edward.

I grunt as we fall into the dirt together on impact, grunting and laughing simultaneously. During our tangle, I manage to be sure I'm on top once we cease.

"Sorry!" I laugh. "But I think this qualifies as my win," I say with a mischievous smile, pinning his wrists near his head.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 pm

"Hey, are Edward and Bella here?" I ask Carlisle and Esme as I jog into the main room of this...beach-house type thing.

Carlisle takes a second or two to snap out of his time with Esme, then grins at me. "I believe they're playing in the jungle."

My eyes widen. "Jungle??"

He and Esme laugh. "Well, forest. But it may as well be a rainforest, jungle, or something of the sort with its dense trees and soil," Esme says with a happy glow to her face and voice.

I chuckle. "Well thanks for the short geographic lesson." This cracks the two up. They seemed a lot happier here, a lot looser.

"Did you need something?" Carlisle asks once his laughing has calmed to a chuckle, kissing Esme's hand.

I shrug and adjust Nessie on my shoulders. "We wanted to go swimming in the area mom and dad did when they were previously here," she speaks up confidently and hopeful.

Esme nods with understanding and gives Carlisle a look. "They said you shouldn't?" Esme asks.

I nod. "I don't see why." An idea pops into my mind. "What if you guys came with us? If you're not busy or anything..."

I really wanted Renesmee to be happy, despite my small feeling of guilt for disobeying Ed and Bells's orders. But what harm was there if all three of us were there with her?

"Edward wouldn't mind, would he, you think?" Carlisle asks his wife with a look of concern and squeeze of the hand.

I shift my weight, waiting for an official answer from the two head vampires.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 am

I lick my lips after I playfully bit my mate. I smirk at him, walking my fingers up his shoulder and to his neck and I caress his cheek.

Admiring his glittering, beautiful skin I ask, "I'm already enjoying myself and we just got here. We should just lie on this beach forever, my love."

He chuckles and I can't help but giggle with him and I grow quiet as he replies, "We could, ma'am, if that's what you've seen."

I shake my head, tapping his nose, "That wouldn't be very fun now, would it? We need to do something exciting and I already know just the thing!"

I vamp up, pulling him with me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close, looking up into his eyes.

He raises an eyebrow at me, a smirk on his face. I peck his lips and say, "We are going for a run and to catch something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 pm

I turn to Jacob, Esme still wrapped in my arms. I smile.

"Of course. What harm could it do?" I keep my smile as I turn towards Esme, shrugging my shoulders. I wanted to stay with Esme for some alone time, but spending time with Jacob and Nessie would be good too.

Jacob bursts into a smile, and Ness lets out a happy little squeal, which makes me chuckle.

"Awesome!" Jacob yells. "Told ya Ness!" He grins. Esme and I get up, both of us smiling.

"I just need to put on some swim shorts, Esme? Help me choose?" I grin at my wife, she nods.

"See you in a minute, you two!" Esme smiles at Jacob and Renesmee as we go to our room to change our clothes.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 pm

My throat bursts into flames as Alice says we're going to catch something to eat. I nod and take her hand, admiring her petite body in the sexy, exposing bikini, before smiling at her and taking off.

We run in sync, hand in hand. It barely slows us down. I catch scents of Edward and Bella as we run. Huh, wonder what they're doing. I laugh at the coincidence. Small island.

My mate slows down as she catches the scent of something. I feel my eyebrows raise in pleasure as I remember we're in a tropical place, with so many other kinds of prey....

I growl low as I spot a monkey, high up in a tree. I connect eyes with Alice as I skid to a complete stop. She nods at me with a grin and smacks my bottom. "Go get him, baby."

I jump slightly and laugh, tapping under her chin and pecking her lips. "Thanks, doll." I set off on the tree, snarling under my breath, nothing but that mammal's warm, thudding pulse in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 pm

I laugh when Bella ends up sitting on my chest. I admire her sparkling skin in the gleaming sun against the contrast of her swimsuit.

Flashing her a smile, I vamp us up, pinning her against the tree trunk and pressing my body into hers. I dip my head to kiss her bare shoulder.

"I think you're fairly fast," I reply to our original idea of a challenge, "Shall we go to our--" I stop, my head turning a centimetre back towards where the house was. I hear Jacob's thoughts mention my name and Bella's.

I listen for a moment, frowning slightly.

Bella tugs on my hair playfully, "What is it?"

I look back at my love, gazing into her golden eyes before I reply, "Jacob's thoughts. He is asking Carlisle if it's ok for him and Renesmee to go to our waterfall. Before I heard that, however, I was about to ask you if you'd like to go to that special place."

I listen a moment more and wince when I hear the shouts of Jacob's thoughts -- still loud in my mind even with this distance between us.

"Carlisle just allowed him," I tell my wife just as she opens her mouth to reply.

I rest my hands on her hips and pull us back a few steps from the tree as I allow her to think.

"What would you like to do, my love?" I ask her, drawing small circles on her sides.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 pm

My shoulders visually slumped when I heard that Mama and Papa were out of the house. That meant we couldn't get permission and now we couldn't go swimming and diving. However, Jacob was on the ball and quickly convinced Carlisle and Esme to come swimming with us.

'Maybe the others would as well,' I thought, excited to spend more time with my close-knit family.

Wiggling on Jake's shoulders, he got the hint and set me down on my feet. As soon as the bare pads of my feet hit the floor, I darted into the kitchen, stuffing food into a basket that I knew to find in the corner cabinet of the room. The fridge had already been stocked prior to our arrival, something I had learned to expect since coming here. Carlisle always asked the care-takers to have it ready and prepared for me and Jake, should he come along.

Feeling a warm breath on my still damp shoulder, I shied away from Jacob slightly, my face immediately flushing warm at the close position he was to me. Shaking myself slightly, I forced a shaky grin to my face and turned to look at him, "Don't worry, I packed enough for your hollow legs, Jake!" and giggled as I wiggled away from the fridge and him.

I was confused. Jacob had bee that close to me before and it had never effected me but as of late, I kept noticing things I had never noticed before or felt shy and concerned about what he thought of me.

Blinking my heavy lashes, I went to pick up the basket but Jacob had already beat me to it, holding it high above my head so I didn't even have a chance.

"I got it, Nessie. Don't you worry about it," and with that he bent down and kissed the soft of my right cheek, immediately sending my nerves buzzing.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:30 pm

As Edward takes us a few feet away from the tree, I wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying the shapes he caresses into my lower sides.

I press my lips together and look into his golden, slightly concerned, eyes. My own eyes narrow a bit. "Are you okay with her going to the waterfall?"

He sighs audibly through his nose, thinking. "I suppose it is better with Carlisle and Esme tagging along." My mouth upturns slightly and I reach my hands up to pull his auburn hair softly.

"You know she's growing up... And Jacob is, too. Mentally. They're going to wind up together eventually." I move my fingers in his hair in an attempt to relax him, massaging his mind that won't quit taking in everyone else's thoughts.

"I know I have to accept it, but-" I cut him off by putting an index finger quickly to his marble lips. I smile and take my final hand out of his hair to take his hand. "Come on, you're taking a break."

One of Edward's famous crooked smiles appear, taking my breath away momentarily. "A break? From what, may I ask?" I stand on my toes and plant a simple kiss on his temple. "From taking in everyone's thoughts. Stop thinking for a bit."

I squeeze his hand and pull him forward. "And I know just how to do it." He follows my force and comes up beside me, kissing my head. "How? I'm sure I'll be surprised. You're unpredictable. 'And I know just how to do it'.... That could mean anything with you." We laugh together, making a beautiful melody.

"Let's go find another meadow. A meadow for the island." He stops walking and looks at me. "A meadow... Rainforest version." He smiles brightly, white teeth shining. I smile at his perfection.

"That, Mrs. Cullen, sounds fantastic." My husband leans down and kisses my lips softly, and I giggle into his mouth, the happiness of being with Edward taking me over.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:09 pm

I watch Jasper drink from the animal and I feel a fire burn in my stomach and it licks its way up to my heart. I want to have him all to myself. Always, constantly. I see his muscles move and his back tighten. I see his hair move in that perfect way and then his golden eyes meet mine. His lips curve and I drag my eyes down his bare torso, caressing each scar that covers his body.

I try to restrain myself but fail miserably. I vamp up the tree and tackle him. We fall to the floor and land with a thud and I'm on top of him. I begin to kiss him without a sound.

"This...fire..." I say in between kisses, "..just...started. I..couldn't..stop..it."

I let my hands roam his body -- over the tense muscles and smoothing the scars. He is perfect. He is everything.

"I...love..you," I tell him and I repeat it. Over and over and over.

I taste the blood still lingering on his lips and in his mouth. The mouth that tells me he loves me and spills forth the accent. The mouth that I could kiss every second and never stop.

I press my hips into his and I plunge my hands in his hair. I can't get enough of him. I don't know what has overcame me.

Love. That's what it is. Pure, blissful love.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Before I'm even finished with my lunch, my gorgeous wife has me tackled to the island floor, lips moving feverishly against mine and hands roaming.

I let a soft moan out as Alice's hips press against me, her small hands ruffling in my hair, the taste of her lovely lips. The combination is beyond satisfying.

Oh, Alice... I thought. I still, to this day, wonder how this amazing, playful, bubbly, sexy, beautiful woman belongs to me. Still kissing her, I let my fingers brush up and down her bare sides, causing her to shiver a bit. "Mmm, then don't stop it," I finally replied against her lush lips.

I couldn't believe Alice was trying to give me an explanation of her sudden pounce. Well, it did make sense, since I was just finishing hunting... But hell; she can tackle me whenever she desires.

She says "I love you" repeatedly between kisses. The words sound so beautiful on her tongue, spoken with the loving voice of an angel. I allow my tongue to slip through her lips, moaning once again at the taste of her. Without thinking, my full hands slide on her sides, right down to her ass. I squeeze gently, and get a velvety moan in return, making me smile.

"I love you so much, Alice. Mrs. Hale. My love, my wife, my soulmate." She ends the kiss slowly as she looks at me, an exhilarating smile lighting up her petite face as if she had just returned from a run.

Impossibly, my smile widens at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:29 pm

I nod at Bella's suggestion, "Yes, my love, let's go look for a meadow of our own where we can have our private time together." I smile and pull her close to me, brushing my lips across her forehead and temple. I bend down and place a soft kiss under her ear and then I take her hand and we begin to walk together.

We reach some fallen trees and the protective part in me watches Bella closely to make sure she won't stumble. I know she won't but I watch and hold her hand tightly. We glide over the fallen trees and when we reach the other side, I pull her close to me. She, of course, noticed my concern.

She playfully hits my chest, "Edward, I won't fall anymore. You know that."

I paste a grin on my face and look away, "I know, Bella, but I can't help but watch you and make sure you won't stumble."

In reply, she rolls her eyes. I chuckle and we continue to walk. My eyes scan the forest floor, searching for the perfect spot for Bella and I to be alone. I hear Alice and Jasper's loving thoughts not far from where we are. I frown and look at Bella, "We need to go further into the forest. I hear Alice and Jasper close by."

She nods and then we begin to run, hands not far from one another. As she jump and move swiftly through the forest, I look over and admire her skin that catches the sunlight peeking through the trees. The sun accents the curves that aren't hidden beneath the swimsuit. Her hair moves around her head and then it ceases as she abruptly stops. I stop a few feet away then vamp back to her side, "Bella?"

She points and a smile spreads on her lips, "There's our meadow."

I follow her pointing finger and smile, pulling her close again and repeat, "There's our meadow."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

I moan against his lips when I feel his hands on my body. I hear the words come out of his beautiful mouth that I just finished kissing. I smile down at him and watch him smile back at me.

Love pours from my hearts and pools onto his. I want to delve into his perfect soul and stay there for eternity.

I lean down and place a kiss on his bare chest, right over his heart. I sit back up and grind my hips into his, smirking. I want him right here on the forest floor. This handsome soldier of mine. I want him so much it nearly hurts.

He places his hands on my legs and looks at me with an amused look.

Jasper vamps and moves so that my back is up against the tree trunk and my legs wrapped around his torso. He is nipping at my neck and I move my hands in his hair, leaning my head back against the tree.

"I would take you right now if it wasn't for Jake and Nessie nearby," I tell him, breathlessly. I hear him chuckle against my skin and he draws his mouth away from my neck.

"Soon, love," He promises and kisses my lips. He presses his hips into mine and I moan loudly.

"Jasper," I playfully scold, "You can't keep doing that or I will for sure attack you again and I won't let you go so...covered." I laugh and gesture to his swim shorts.

I press my lips to his again and keep him close. My Jasper. All mine.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:51 pm

My laughter fills the rainforest, loud and free. I feel so happy and exhilarated and invincible with this woman.

I also feel very, very turned on.

"Maybe I'm provoking you...?" I ram my hips into hers once more, my growingly hard length hitting her center. I'm rewarded with another moan, and smile, the sound music to my ears.

"Ohh, Jazzy..." Alice purrs, and a low growl escapes from my throat. Purring is such an amazing advantage to becoming a vampire: the feel of it reverberates in our chests, clumsily vibrating, and releases from our lips in such a seductive manner. The sound is especially incredible when it comes from your mate.

Suddenly, Alice grabs the bark of our tree and flips us around, slamming me into it. Our hips meet again from impact, and I yell out in pleasure without thinking. A couple pieces of bark near my head break off and flutter to the ground.

"Two can play at this game," she says in a low, sexy voice. Then she's above me, climbing up.

I shake my head as I watch her and laugh to myself, then spike up as well, chasing her. I relish in the scent of the trail she leaves, so sweet and delicious and tangible.

I begin moving to the right to be diagonal to my wife, my nails and feet scraping bark away. "You sure you want to do this, love?" I ask, challenging her with a wicked smile.

She glances down and laughs. "Well, I did beat you at climbing the Eiffel Tower, so this should be a piece of cake, love!"

I burst into laughter once again. Oh, how I love this woman!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:30 pm

I walk back into the main room with a smile on my face; I didn't know Nessie's blushes, or little picked up heartbeats, or any of her shyness would please me so much.

Carlisle and Esme are all ready, waiting for us. I gotta admit, they both look dazzling in their swimming attire. I quickly speak in a low voice to them before Renesmee retreats back into the room.

"Are you guys sure you're okay with taking us? Jeez, that sounded so ridiculous. I'm not a little kid..." We all laugh. "I mean, I don't want to interrupt your private time or anything."

They both smile, and Esme speaks first. "Not at all, Jacob. We want Renesmee to experience all of this, too. We'll have our time later." She looks at the doctor adoringly.

I smile brightly and nod, thanking them. "You ready, Nessie?" I ask, holding onto our picnic basket. I check my trunk pocket to make sure I have a cell on me, just in case Edward becomes a worrywart. Like he isn't one already. I snort at my thoughts.

Her bronze curls bob as she nods, her smile as bright and bubbly as mine must be. "Come on then, little lady!" Carlisle vamps around and swoops her up, jogging out the door as giggles erupt from her.

I smile warmly at Esme and offer my other arm. "Shall we?" I ask in a deep voice, pretending to be a classy man from another era.

Her head drops back for a second in laughter, then loops around mine. "We shall!" My laughter mingles with Esme's as we walk out the door and onto the bright beach.

Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:44 pm

This portion of the huge rainforest- our new meadow- is circular and tropical. Thick, vibrant green vegetation covers the ground, along with various plants. A beautiful waterfall spills into an aqua blue pool. The sunlight skitter-skatters here and there, the remaining parts shaded.

I stand in awe beside Edward, my arm wrapped around his back. This is completely new scenery for my advanced eyes, and it is absolutely incredible.

Edward looks at me and chuckles. "Amazing, isn't it?" I nod, probably gaping like a fish. The smell of our tropical meadow is refreshing and, mixed with Edward's close scent, intoxicates me completely.

"Shall we?" He smiles and I nod, giving an exhilarated smile in return. He takes my right hand with his left, his other arm around me like mine is him.

I look at all the interesting insects on leaves, listen to the quiet rush of water, hear various species of monkeys above us, vacating somewhere else at our arrival, as if giving us privacy. I laugh at the unbelievable beauty of it all.

Edward looks around with me with a breathtaking smile, and then soon brings us to the very middle of this foreign meadow. He picks me up traditional wedding style and spins around slowly. I laugh, holding onto his neck, taking in the forest like this for a moment before returning to him. I put my forehead to his, still smiling.

"It's beyond incredible, Edward," I say. "Thank you for sharing this entire island with me." His answering smile is brilliant, the sunlight glinting off of his perfect white teeth as he gradually stops spinning.

"You are so very welcome, my love. I knew you would love the island. It's even more magnificent when you are on it." He kisses my cheek, and the warmth from it lingers on my skin.

"Would you care for a swim?" My husband asks, nodding towards the water. I whip my head to the waterfall and admire the sun sparkling down on it. It doesn't even seem real, it's so mesmerizing. Seeing Edward in that...

"Definitely," the word flies out without a second thought. "Like our honeymoon. A swim sounds perfect." Edward presses his lips together. "Do you need a few human minutes?" I laugh loudly and shake my head, tugging the hair at the nape of his neck. "Not anymore." And I crush my lips to his before his laughter can escape.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:27 am

I love the new meadow that my Bella has selected for us. I couldn't agree with her more. It's perfect.

I enjoy the taste of her mouth on mine as I slip my tongue in briefly, breathing in her scent. In another moment, I have her lying among the plants and my body is on top of hers. I run my hands along her bare skin and tangle a hand in her long, brown locks.

She tugs urgently at my head, keeping my pressed against hers, our lips locked tight.

I manage to briefly break away to let a "you're beautiful" escape my lips. I wrap her legs around my torso and I press my hips into hers, letting out a deep moan.

Her heavy breath meets my ears when I move my head down to nip at her neck. I keep my hips grinding into hers and I hear her moan in my ear.

"Edward..." she says, breathlessly, tugging at my hair.

I lift my head and smile, pecking her lips once more before I unwind her legs and sit us both up.

"So about that swim..." I say with a laugh, leaning forward to tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:35 pm

I touch my lips and chin with a hand, reminiscing in the sexy kiss I just shared with Edward, his taste still there. "So..." I reply, and then burst out laughing with him. I push him back down to the ground, locking my body around him.

"Now how is swimming even a possible subject on my mind when you just performed that on me?" I ask, laughter still pouring out. A sexy smirk takes place on his too beautiful face. His eyes widen in innocence. "Performed what on you, Bella?"

I swat his chest with the back of my hand, and receive a fake "Ow" and much musical laughter in return. I shake my head and vamp up, offering him my hand.

He takes it, looking thoughtful at first, and then at the last millisecond playful again as he pulls me back down. I fall on top of him and he rolls and rolls, our laughter creating such a wonderful harmony in the new meadow.

"Well, aren't you just the trickster today, my lion," I tease as we finally come to a stop, me on the bottom for the second time. His answering smile is heartbreakingly gorgeous. "I love," he draws out the 'love' and inches his face closer to mine, "being playful with my sexy lioness." And with that, he kisses me feverishly and passionately.

My hands find Edward's hair and I tug softly, knowing how much he loved the feeling. I'm rewarded with a beautiful, soft moan. I was definitely going to pull even more amazing sounds from this luscious man later on.

"Mmm, why don't we make-out in the water? It'll cool us down," I say in a low voice against his delicious lips. A low chuckle is let out from the both of us as our mischievous eyes meet.

"'Make-out?' Turning a bit modern on me there, Mrs. Cullen," Edward laughs as he vamps up, swiftly pulling me with him onto his back. I laugh softly and kiss under his left ear, then nuzzle his neck as he jogs to our new waterfall.

"But I will admit, it sounds very hot rather than disgusting coming from you, love." My muffled laughter still rings out in our lively new meadow as I move my foot and kick his bottom lightly in response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Getaway
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Away From Forks :: Isle Esme-
Jump to: